Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi! I am a DL, although I have never tried anything like wearing a diaper. Too scared to... I like to read, write and swim. I came across this site while looking at some other websites. I'm just looking and reading for advice and courage...

Hello, welcome to ADISC. Anymore you want to say about yourself? If help is what you need, then we're here to help.

Welcome to ADISC! Wanting to wear but being afraid to can be a real heartbreaker. I recommend starting small, with an explainable object like a teddy bear. Check out the articles and the wiki for tips on how to acquire and hide pacifiers and diapers. Good luck!

Well hellooo there, why, I am recently come in from the cold, myself: being hidden and mia these past months... omg you are a prairie gal! whoot! I am prairie-bound also... Advice? just ask... We have all kinds of tips from making your own to where to buy and on and on... Courage? Well, you are among friends, and fellow diaper-enthusiasts, at the very least. You are among Me at the very very least. We come in all shapes and sizes,and doubtless have had similar experiences to yours.

No, really. Feel free to tell us what is on your mind... and if we can help. That is what we do. you are among friends.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 25-Dec-2010 at 21:08.