Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cars

schoolboy21

Default cars

muscle cars

sports cars

exotic cars

What about exotic sports cars? hehehe

I wish i could own the new Audi R8. Thats an exotic sports car!!

If i had to pick one, it would be exotic cars. As much as they are fast and luxurious, they are like a work of art.. very expensive work of art =P

Footed P.J.

I pretty much agree with Mickal. For me, just the daily driver. Besides, there's a racing category for everything nowadays. And muscle cars were technically sedans, anyway, hence the Trans-Am (Sedan) Championship. Not sure my point, but yes, realistic (for my personal purposes) is what I like.

Peachy

A car that drives, does not eat two arms and a leg in fuel costs, and does not have to be in the shops every 5 days (like mine currently is - can't be normal to see smoke coming from the steering wheel).
    Oh, and it has to be a car that is not pretentious or makes me look like I'm in the prostitute business.

Peachy

I couldn't pick any one car. My taste changes so often I'd never be happy even if my only car was worth 1.5mil (pangini zonda or whatever they call them)
    Custom cars are always the best IMO because they give the car a personal and unique style which is always sexy

I have a daiely drive, good on gas, A to B. THat dose not mean I would not like somthing fun. If I had my wish, I want a custom Prowler, though this is because I already have my Awsom Suzuki X-90. I just have to make a few modifacations on it.
    ( I like to stand out, and look different )

EmeraldsAndLime

Here in my car, I feel safest of all, I can lock all my doors, it's the only way to live... IN CARS!

Kip

Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    I couldn't pick any one car. My taste changes so often I'd never be happy even if my only car was worth 1.5mil (pangini zonda or whatever they call them)
    Custom cars are always the best IMO because they give the car a personal and unique style which is always sexy
    Pagani Zonda. I favor Exotics. Just because, like another poster said, they are a work of art. A really expensive work of art. One that I really want to own is a Ferrari Enzo. Only 399 were exported to the US, and two have been destroyed. Rod Stewart owns one, I believe.