Thread: Introduceing Me... Rache

Default Introduceing Me... Rache

What can I say about myself? I'm a diaper lover and don't even really know exactly why, just am, maybe something to do with the secure feeling, maybe something more. I am different, I am unique, I am free and I am me. Simply enough I just don't fit into any one particular group. I enjoy music, art, fast cars, fast bikes, scary movies and those that are not scary too...Oh the ocean will always have a piece of my heart as the sky will too. As I said, I don't fit just anywhere. I was surfing the ol' powerful net and found this place (whist looking for more unmentionables) and thought I would simply give it a try. I don't share my (little) secret with anyone, rather private in that area of my little life, but maybe its time to stop hiding. So I guess this is me introducing myself to you all...Hello and Hugs...if I'm allowed to hug.

'Ello, welcome to ADISC.

Fast cars you say? Hmm....chalk up another one! Got any favorites in particular? We can all dream...

I deduce from your name that your are seeking a German man for revenge... A Study in Scarlet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Favorites in particular you ask...well its way to difficult to just claim one, but the American classic muscle era has always had my attention as well as the Italians (Ferrari's to be exact). As of lately I've been hooked playing Gran Turismo 5 for ps3...many favs in there for me to enjoy.

Friendly hugs are always welcome here! Welcome to the forum, and enjoy yourself here!