Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Norway!

Default Hello from Norway!

Hello, everyone! I'm Secretkeeper.

I live in Tromsø city, at 69 degree North
    I'm 39, married and have two kids and a steady job. Pretty much your average family guy.

I have always loved diapers and love acting and dressing like a baby.

Some of my hobbies include, skiing, reading, music, jogging, watching movies, boating, ps3, computer,+++

This site is really awesome! Thank you for letting me join and be a part of this community.

Hey there secretkeeper! Welcome to ADISC!

That's a great intro you've got there! I've never been skiing, but I've always wanted to! What sort of movies are you into?

Welcome, Secretkeeper from Norway. You live at Lat. 69 degrees North in Norway!! Wow! And, I always thought that Canada was the "Great White North"...LOL!!!

I remember reading about Tromsø's (aborted) bid for the 2018 Olympics, it really looked like a wonderful city. Tough I'm not sure how I'd like to live about the arctic circle...

Anyway, as Talula said great job on your intro, I hope we'll see you around.

Heisann, og velkommen! Hyggelig med flere nordmenn her! Dette er et veldig bra forum også. God jul, når jeg først er i gang med hilsener!

Sorry to the few of you who don't understand Norwegian. I just had to ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by secretkeeper View Post
    Hello, everyone! I'm Secretkeeper.

I live in Tromsø city, at 69 degree North
    I'm 39, married and have two kids and a steady job. Pretty much your average family guy.

I have always loved diapers and love acting and dressing like a baby.

Some of my hobbies include, skiing, reading, music, jogging, watching movies, boating, ps3, computer,+++

This site is really awesome! Thank you for letting me join and be a part of this community.
    I love Tromso, and visited three times while I lived in Norway. It is truly a beautiful city, and some of the Mack Beer special brews were quite good (Haakon was a personal favorite - I think that was a Mack Beer.)

Welcome to ADISC! You will find us a diverse crowd, and there are many Weegies (and I say that name with the warmest of feeling) here.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
    It`s a small world! I m glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Tromsø.
    We have the northernmost brewery in the world `Mack Bryggeri`and "it's quite famous for making good beer.

I'm from Norway too, though unlike you i am HORRIBLE at skiing!

Hehe, anyway, nice to see another of our "landsmenn".

I see, I`m not the only norwegian who have found this forum,and what a great forum it is! :-)
    I`m so looking forward spending hours reading threads and posts.
    Tromso is very far north but the climate is not so cold. The reason is that the Gulf Stream brings warm water from the Gulf of Mexico. The average winter temperature is around -4 to -6 ºC. Today it`s -2.
    But the sun is gone for two months in the winter, and that can be a real challenge.

Happy new year everyone!!