Thread: Mail forwarding usa

Default Mail forwarding usa

any won have any good tips about hove a can get some postbox in the US that can take care of my order and then shipping it to mi?

Look around for a Mail forwarding company near you, I have to do the same thing with my orders I use a local company called ZipX that gives me a postbox in New York where i ship my stuff to then they bring i here to Bermuda. ZipX - ZipX Bermuda, Shipping Bermuda, Duty Bermuda, Packages Bermuda

If you do find a place that does it be sure to add that address to your Card or it might not get accepted.

I used to use apobox.com, but obviously that won't work for you. Some folks I know in the UK use a service called borderlinx, send haven't had any complaints that I'm aware of. Be aware, though, shipping to Sweden will still be extremely expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    I used to use apobox.com, but obviously that won't work for you. Some folks I know in the UK use a service called borderlinx, send haven't had any complaints that I'm aware of. Be aware, though, shipping to Sweden will still be extremely expensive.
    Yes i now. But some place in the US have free shipping inside US. O i only need to pay for the shipping from US to Sweden. How do borderlinx work?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Yes i now. But some place in the US have free shipping inside US. O i only need to pay for the shipping from US to Sweden. How do borderlinx work?
    I'm not sure of all the particulars, but you can get them on the website. Basically they give you an address and a box number. They receive the package, repackage it if necessary, attach all the customs forms and send it on.

I live in the Middle East now, and likewise have sought to have stuff sent to me here. It is so not easy.

Actually, it may be easier (and cheaper) to find someone visiting to Sweden or elsewhere in the EU, and to ask them to bring the items with them. This is not impossible, but it requires patience on your behalf and someone with a altruistic side to carry the package. Be mindful that there may still be costs involved, so it is useful to get a few good quotes.

The last time I visited the US, I bought a cheapo suitcase from Wally World and filled it packed full of diapers (Dry 24/7's and ABU Cushies). I can get good diapers here, but like to mix it up a bit. The cost of a business class ticket was also about the same cost as shipping (okay, not really, but I have quoted it out and was in shock from the price).