Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I really want a pair of footie pajamas for christmas :[

Unhappy I really want a pair of footie pajamas for christmas :[

I can't find them anywhere! I checked target, kmart, walmart, Jcpenneys.. Nobody has any.. If I order them online I have to wait til after christmas for them and they cost more..

I've always guessed it would depend on the weather of the place your at (just purely guessing though), which would explain the struggle finding them in Arizona xD. Sedona/Flagstaff/Rim/etc. country might have them, but depending from where in Arizona, be a waste of a drive if they didn't :/.

off-topic, but Kmart still exists? :O

What about ship to store options for places like Target etc. (if they do it)?

I checked the target website, and they don't do it..
    And yes, theres a kmart by the target xD

Well I wish you luck getting them. I just got mine, Little small but not to bad.

My bubby got me another pair of Jumpin Jammerz for Christmas (we opened our gifts tonight, since we have to travel for the holidays). I love 'em!

Beyond the internet, good luck finding them. Target has the famous-to-us variety, but realistically they're too small for anyone of normal adult male size.

As a second thing, you might want to reconsider a sleeper in Arizona. If it's above 65 in our house, I melt in mine! I wait for the nights when it's below about 20 F before I'll wear mine to bed. Otherwise, I'm sweating in a matter of minutes.

i really want a pair of pink footie pajamas too i'd love to know where everyone gets theirs

Quote Originally Posted by Jessah View Post
    I checked the target website, and they don't do it..
    What is your height and waist size? Wouldn't be the first, or last time I shipped a Target sleeper cross-country...

I see them at Target all the time. Mine personally was purchased online, and I prefer it over stores. The extra pay was worth the quality and perfect sizing, not to mention design.

Quote Originally Posted by NEJay View Post
    What is your height and waist size? Wouldn't be the first, or last time I shipped a Target sleeper cross-country...
    I couldn't tell you exactly.

I guess I'll just have to suck it up and order online

---------- Post added 23-12-2010 at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was 22-12-2010 at 11:58 PM ----------

All the ones online won't be here by christmas ;( I think I just give up.

I got some at Target for about $20 if I remember right. I really liked them. The feet were too small though and I gave them to a friend who liked them. I'd really like another with the feet that fit.