Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~less posts|Where is everyONE going?

Default ~less posts|Where is everyONE going?

ive been seeing less posts recently and think theres a new site

I think there's been more posts to be honest... Go to bed, wake up, there's at least 1 and a bit pages of new posts to filter through.

Far cry from waking up and only seeing 20-30 new posts.

I still been posting here but theres still maybe 500+ posts per week if not more I bet. This is still one of the top AB/DL/TB/IC community's on the net.

Now playing: Howie Day - Collide
    via FoxyTunes

wait... last week we had averaged 1 post every 2 minutes
    now its every 10

Quote Originally Posted by betagame View Post
    wait... last week we had averaged 1 post every 2 minutes
    now its every 10
    And your point? People are still posting, its just at wider time slots. Quit crying about it. No ones leaving this site anyways.
    Now playing: Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
    via FoxyTunes

Does it really matter if the posting has gone down or up? Sometimes I think you make threads just to get your thread count up...

There aren't enough interesting threads, I made a few back in the day, but now those threads are very dead. I come on here, see the same old threads, a few new ones created by newbies, occasionally a new good one, post on them if I feel like it, then go back to doing what I was before.

Fa sho... (had to =) there are a ton of new people on here. Not that its bad, I think its pretty cool. But when I open a thread that seems really stupid, aaalllll of the names going down it are in blue. Its like the attack of the n00bz! (I love n00bz <3).

like Mr Alex said i think we're just kind of running out of new ideas for posts, you can only post but so many things, the site needs a new edge is all