Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So, I want to baby my boyfriend...

Flashpoint

Default So, I want to baby my boyfriend...

In this lifestyle, a lonely Mommy can be just as bad as a lonely baby. However, I have a very happy relationship. I myself am an AB, but I have a daddy of my own (lives a couple of hours away from me) and even though we never see one another, we have a really close relationship, and he takes good care of me. He's very handsome and very excellent at indulging my babyish needs.

I wouldn't want to pin that responsibility on my boyfriend, who is three years younger than me (16). After having a lot of boyfriends, all of them older, I found one I really like. He lets me take care of him. He's the only boyfriend I've sung slow songs to. He's the only boyfriend who has let me cradle him in my lap and stroke his head. He's the only boyfriend I've had who sleeps with a stuffed animal. He's the only one who has cried, and I've always been there to comfort him when he's upset.

He finds little baby games to play along the way. One time, when we went out to eat, he made our waitress a "money hut" (she was very delighted by it). He also names random objects. He named his stuffed armadillo, "Lesley" and "everytime I see a snail", it gets a name because they look like "such happy little creatures". He names other things as well, some of them inappropriate. Hahaha, yeah, he's such a character)

Once, when cuddling, I showed him my boobs and he, very innocently, found great pleasure in breastfeeding from me. I cooed to him softly, "good boy". He showed an interest in the act itself, not just for the perversion of it or the sexual undertones. That sounds a little too graphic, but y'all are cool, I know you wouldn't mind

It breaks my heart that other girls his age have rejected him and dismissed him as weird or strange for his childlike attitude. But he doesn't take it personal, and he didn't change for them. He's a strong boy

I've told him about my AB side, and I've told him about my daddy Bradford. He didn't have much of a bad reaction, but I asked him if he'd like to play sometime and he said "you can keep that with Bradford". I told him that "I have another secret" and this one pertains to making him my baby. I told him I'd tell him in a couple of months, perhaps even years, and whenever I hint at babying him, he exclaims "No dresses or diapers. I mean it. No diapers". I can't even pinch his face without him saying "I'm not wearing any diapers before the night's over" And whenever I call him 'baby', in a more than affectionate way, the "NO DIAPERS" rule always comes out of his mouth. The eerie part is, I haven't even told him anything about diapers. I've told him I like to ageplay with my Daddy, Brad, but its creepy. I feel he can read right through me.

I wish he was more open to the diaper idea, and I wish he was more receptive about being a baby. For Christmas, I'm going to spend the night over his house. Any suggestions?

Thank you for your time. And thanks for hearing me out. I know its a strange story, hahah.

I hate being a lonely Mommy

I would suggest framing it in a play form - he doesn't have to USE the diaper, just wear it for a while, and emphasize to him not only that you won't make him go any farther than he's comfortable, but also that he has your total confidence, that your secret will remain safe. Kind of easing him into the pool....

Oh, and I would only engage that conversation at a moment when he is actually TB'ing as you have described - when he's already in that frame of mind.

Ultimately, if you try to push him too hard too fast, you'll push him away, and you'll be lonelier than before. It's obvious he has the tendencies already, it's just a matter of helping him explore at his pace.

You and I are on similar paths, my friend. My boyfriend is pretty childish (Freud would have a field day with him), but he's also extremely dense and hot-headed. Trying to tell him something subtly is like trying to get a rock to walk. Doesn't work at all.

Does he happen to be a virgin? He seems a lot like my (still virgin) boyfriend when I told him that I wanted to put him in a sailor suit. It was like he knew what I wanted and he knew that he was interested in it too. He just got all red-faced and said "No diapers!" and after a conversation consisting of "You suuuuure?" "Of course I'm sure!" "Would you do it for a Klondike bar?" and "...maybe.", he looked me dead in the face and said:

"Can I at least lose my innocence before you restore it?!" He might just need some warming up to the idea of being babied. After all, it's pretty different from 'the norms'.

Or perhaps it's because of the age difference and taboo of a 19 year old babying a 16 year old? (He could be jealous of your daddy as well.) I'd ask him yourself, to be honest. Not much we can do from cyberspace!

PS: Yes, take WBDaddy's advice! Ease him in slowly, especially when he's in the 'little' state of mind. I know my guy is more receptive to cutesy ideas when he has candy or when he's tired. Y'know... when he's already in the snuggly-cuddly mood and he wants attention.

But, yeah, don't push him. It's certainly healthy to explore new things that branch off of aspects if your personality, but it's not fun to be forced to!

Flashpoint

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    You and I are on similar paths, my friend. My boyfriend is pretty childish (Freud would have a field day with him), but he's also extremely dense and hot-headed. Trying to tell him something subtly is like trying to get a rock to walk. Doesn't work at all.

Does he happen to be a virgin? He seems a lot like my (still virgin) boyfriend when I told him that I wanted to put him in a sailor suit. It was like he knew what I wanted and he knew that he was interested in it too. He just got all red-faced and said "No diapers!" and after a conversation consisting of "You suuuuure?" "Of course I'm sure!" "Would you do it for a Klondike bar?" and "...maybe.", he looked me dead in the face and said:

"Can I at least lose my innocence before you restore it?!" He might just need some warming up to the idea of being babied. After all, it's pretty different from 'the norms'.

Or perhaps it's because of the age difference and taboo of a 19 year old babying a 16 year old? (He could be jealous of your daddy as well.) I'd ask him yourself, to be honest. Not much we can do from cyberspace!

PS: Yes, take WBDaddy's advice! Ease him in slowly, especially when he's in the 'little' state of mind. I know my guy is more receptive to cutesy ideas when he has candy or when he's tired. Y'know... when he's already in the snuggly-cuddly mood and he wants attention.

But, yeah, don't push him. It's certainly healthy to explore new things that branch off of aspects if your personality, but it's not fun to be forced to!
    Giirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrl.

What, wait wait wait slow down. Is your boyfriend's name Kyle? He sounds remarkably, not similar, but IDENTICAL to mine. If it is, me and my Kyle are going to have a nice long talk

Kyle was a virgin when I met him. But he did something bad behind my back, that I broke up with him for it, and now, over time, I took him back because of the tearful apologies he had. He didn't enjoy what he did, as a matter of fact, he only 'did it' because the other girl practically pressured him into it. I've also fantasized about punishing him about it, these punishments including, (although not limited to) a paddle, a pacifier, soap, and a diaper. And ferrets (don't judge me)

Mmmmm, you mentioned your guy is a lot more receptive to ideas when he has candy and he's tired? Well I'm bringing lots of chocolate and sleeping pills for my plaything. (Jk)

On Christmas, I hope I can tuck him in with his little armadillo and rub his sleepy head until he falls asleep. I'll sing to him again. What's a good song to sing to a 16-yr old toddler who likes metal, rap and classical? And how do you cradle someone in your arms who is 6'4"? How do you rock them to sleep? Maybe I'll be brave and bring a pacifier with me. I'll sneak it in at the last minute before he snoozes. Who knows...

Thank you all for your advice... You're too kind.

And Shukkume, keep me updated on how this all works out for you

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WBDaddy View Post
    I would suggest framing it in a play form - he doesn't have to USE the diaper, just wear it for a while, and emphasize to him not only that you won't make him go any farther than he's comfortable, but also that he has your total confidence, that your secret will remain safe. Kind of easing him into the pool....

Oh, and I would only engage that conversation at a moment when he is actually TB'ing as you have described - when he's already in that frame of mind.

Ultimately, if you try to push him too hard too fast, you'll push him away, and you'll be lonelier than before. It's obvious he has the tendencies already, it's just a matter of helping him explore at his pace.
    I am curious... How do I come out to him that I want him to wear diapers?

I think you're a very lucky girl, and likewise he is a very lucky boy. The two of you have a very unique relationship, if just for the age difference alone (I've gotten plenty of strange reactions when I, 19, tell people my girlfriend is 17). I think to keep the relationship healthy you should not push the diapers idea if he has made it clear he has no interest in that. Respect his wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMac View Post
    I am curious... How do I come out to him that I want him to wear diapers?
    That's a good question. My experience with my wife probably wouldn't do you much good, because I just kind of bravely pressed through the initial rejection.

You have a unique situation, and can only suggest that you work in steps. Maybe the diaper is much too big a step right now - find some other steps you could take, like a paci, or some kid clothes (nothing extreme, maybe just a silly t-shirt with "Bob The Builder" or something on it), or other small steps you could take to enhance the regression experience he's already creating. Maybe feed him lunch or dinner (not baby food, again, small steps here) one time and see how he reacts. Be gentle, and always reassure him that you have no ill intent.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMac View Post
    On Christmas, I hope I can tuck him in with his little armadillo and rub his sleepy head until he falls asleep. I'll sing to him again. What's a good song to sing to a 16-yr old toddler who likes metal, rap and classical? And how do you cradle someone in your arms who is 6'4"? How do you rock them to sleep? Maybe I'll be brave and bring a pacifier with me. I'll sneak it in at the last minute before he snoozes.
    1) Celtic lullabies are great. Take this from someone who likes metal and classical (well, and old, old school rap, back before Dr. Dre made it all into a bunch of gangsta crap) Also, if you were feeling really creative (dunno how musically inclined you are), you could do something like THIS to some of his favorite songs...

2) You don't cradle, you let him rest his head on your lap, or your bosom if he's not too heavy, and you stroke his hair and give him soft kisses on his forehead and cheeks.

I agree with The D, though that's probably not the answer you were looking for. You remember the warning, no means no, and from what you've said, he's been definite in his saying no. I think you have to respect that. I'm not sure how I would have reacted to my girlfriend when I was 16 if she wanted to put me in diapers, and I was a diaper lover since the age of 4. But as guys, we have this macho thing going on, especially when we're young. It's always in conflict with the rest of our personality.

It may be that he's afraid that if you broke up, you would tell his friends that you put him in diapers. There's a lot going on with the whole diaper thing, and I think for now you are going to have to respect his wishes. Maybe when he's older he will be ready to try more extreme experiences.

When I came out to my now ex, I straight out told her what I wanted. (This isn't the best way in every case) I told her I was a diaper lover with a little bit of interest in AB. I told her I wanted to wear diapers in front of her and wet them as well. I also told her I wanted her to wear with me and we can change each other. Before I got too far in this conversation I told her to remember that I am not going to force her to do anything. That if she wishes I will do this all alone and when she isn't home.

I just let her know everything that I wanted and she didn't have to participate if she didn't want to. Luckily while I was experimenting with it all she was interested and even wore a diaper once! Was only for a few min, but more than I expected.

My advice is to tell him you like to wear diapers and want him to as well. Tell him before the conversation, during and after that you will never make him do anything he doesn't want to do. He doesn't know you wear, so maybe after he knows you wear he may be more accepting of it. Also some people have limits that can't be broken. This may be his. Just as long as you both respect each others wishes.

He sounds a lot like me. I name my stuffed animals, love being a kid, love cuddling and I don't change for anyone. He's a keeper even if he doesn't wear a diaper for you.

Good luck with it all!

Given the breadth of activities you've shared with us, it seems like he would have gotten a lot of flak for being childish and babylike in the past. Moreover he seems confident in himself, since no previous girlfriend has worn him down or stifled his happiness. I think this person is completely content with who he is right now, and attempting to change that simply to enhance babyplay--even though to you it seems harmless--will only put him off.

In the future, when your relationship is more solid, you can ask him why he is specifically adamant about diapers. My conjecture is that he's had bad experiences with it before (i.e. ageplay gone wrong, or diaper punishment) or staying OUT of diapers is the only mental lifeline he has to his adulthood. In other words, in his mind, he can act as babyish as he likes, and as long as he doesn't wear diapers then he's not a baby.

i'd be your baby!!! he does'nt know how lucky he is. i could be your croydon baby whenever you need me.
    xx