Thread: Hellooooooo.

Default Hellooooooo.

Hai. Long time lurker, first time user. I uh, like diapers, and so does my fiancee. I mainly prefer taking care of her and watching her enjoy diapers,.... I used to be into them, but not so much as of late. I'm not really an AB, it's more of a sexual thing for me... but like I said, my GF is. I find it pretty cute.

Anyway. I'm 19, I like playing guitar, I have a 3 month old son, and yeah. =D

I'm Donny, my fiancee showed me this website. Lurked a lot before creating an account.
    I'm a dad.
    I love everything about guitars, music, video games, and a bunch of other stuff.
    I'm not religious, but religions interest me.
    I don't really like animals... I don't hate them, or want to harm them, I'm just indifferent. Except fish. I love fish.
    I'm not shy and I'm up to talk to anybody
    Last edited by Trevor; 22-Dec-2010 at 23:51. Reason: merging posts.

Welcome to the site, Origami! Now lay up off of Ethan Mars and enjoy your stay! Please feel free to join in any of the conversations. Jump in feet first.

Have a great holiday!

Welcome to ADISC!