Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A quick question for bed wetters.

Question A quick question for bed wetters.

I am a bed wetter and I wanted to know how others with this problem handle sleep overs. I'm 28 so it's not perceived as normal at my age around where I live. I wanted to know if any one has tricks to sleeping over a friends house so that they wouldn't find out as it is a bit embarrassing. Normally I would only sleep over if I drank alcohol so I would need my protection. The friend that owns the house knows but its the other party goers I'm worried about. I already lost quite a few friends I told about it and was made fun of pretty badly in those situations.

If you are still wetting the bed at 28, you are exactly right- it's not normal. You should really see a doctor, because you your age it could be indicative of a serious medical condition.

That having been said, you said that the host is aware, and understanding of your problem? If that is the case, perhaps you could pee-stage some diapers at his house to discreetly change into at the appropriate time.

I wet mainly because of spinal trauma. My doctor is aware. I could try that but I'm wondering how to hide the fact I am wearing once they are on. During a party I try not to get to drunk but I would still need to do it when I was a bit more sober. I don't want to mistape and leak.

just wear to the party and wear baggy pants and tight fitting underpants over the diaper to hide the bulk and muffle the sound. if you don't want to wear before and are worried about the tapes you could try pull ups but Ive never had much luck with them when sleeping. depending on how bad you wet when you sleep and possibly drunk you might be able to get away with a thinner more discrete diaper.

Some kind of friends if they quit their friendship with you because of your "problem"! So I say screw them! Sorry but at least you really know who your friends are afterwards.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by woofcub View Post
    just wear to the party and wear baggy pants and tight fitting underpants over the diaper to hide the bulk and muffle the sound. if you don't want to wear before and are worried about the tapes you could try pull ups but Ive never had much luck with them when sleeping. depending on how bad you wet when you sleep and possibly drunk you might be able to get away with a thinner more discrete diaper.
    I wear molicare super plus and never had luck with goodnites as they tend to leak. I guess I could try wearing to the party and changing during the night when everyone else is passed out. Just would have to worry bout the random "good game" or butt pinch. These can happen if someone feels frisky though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinks View Post
    Some kind of friends if they quit their friendship with you because of your "problem"! So I say screw them! Sorry but at least you really know who your friends are afterwards.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
    I know what you mean.

Miku

I never wet the bed if I go to the bathroom and don't drink anything right before I hop into bed. But otherwise, I can destroy this mattress :s Once in a blue moon, I do wet the bed. But it's more like wetting my pants.. Call me a liar, but it's true! It's wet dreams, I'll have an accident but only my pants get wet. I guess it's me not wetting that bad..? As for sleepovers, I make sure I go to the bathroom right before bed and don't drink anything within a half hour of me going to sleep. I never have problems at friends houses that way. If you're not already trying those 2 things, make sure you do; It helps a lot.

I have no need for sleepovers. Or parties in general. I'm antisocial =o

Try a heavy-duty pullup. My favorite is Protection Plus Extended Wear. Tranquility Overnight Underwear is a close second. Either will completely outperform goodnites. They're pretty discreet under clothing - no crinkles, and reasonably thin.

you could wear a abena x-plus, they last quite a while, absorb a lot, and are not noticable under jeans. i wore a x-plus today while my uncle and sister visited, she even slapped my butt and didn't notice.
    it's not like everyone there is expecting someone to wear a diaper, that would be weird.
    just put it on before you start drinking.
    i put this abena x-plus on standing up! not hard to do!
    the medium's are super absorbent, they absorb 3.6 Liters! (apparently)