Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stuck in the UK traffic with no diapers

vantran

Default Stuck in the UK traffic with no diapers

The title says it all. While I'm not incontinent I wish i had diapers on

I know the feeling. Many times I've been on a lengthy car trip and wished I was wearing; what a convenience that would be!

Wearing on long trips is really one of the biggest reasons why I could never give up diapers. Really sometimes I feel anxiety about going on a long car trip unless I'm driving in which case I can stop whenever I want, still that seems to be more often than my passengers (mainly the wife) would like so I'm going to be trying that more frequently I think.

This had also been one of the best times to sneak wear diapers in front of the wife without her knowing (though recently I've been more open about it and will probably change that). Nothing like taking a 6 hour plane ride somewhere knowing you will not have to leave your seat or taking a 8 hour road trip and only stopping for your passenger or food is nice as well.

I had that same thought not long ago when there was a traffic jam backing up half of the county from Palm Springs. I finally just got out and peed beside the road lol.

Quote Originally Posted by vantran View Post
    The title says it all. While I'm not incontinent I wish i had diapers on
    Dya make it?

Damn, with some of the fastest cars in the world, one would think traffic doesn't exist in the UK... Actually, I guess crazy people would get into a lot of accidents...

Quote Originally Posted by Me :p View Post
    Damn, with some of the fastest cars in the world, one would think traffic doesn't exist in the UK... Actually, I guess crazy people would get into a lot of accidents...
    Fastest cars in the world?!?!
    We got a bunch of boxy old rust buckets!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyboy135 View Post
    Fastest cars in the world?!?!
    We got a bunch of boxy old rust buckets!
    They're made over there... Well... mostly in Germany...

Yeah, actually you've got some tiny pieces of crap.

American cars make our cars look like lawn mowers in comparison. This is why I plan to move to America.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyboy135 View Post
    American cars make our cars look like lawn mowers in comparison. This is why I plan to move to America.
    Then you can even go from watching Top Gear on the BBC to the American version on History channel, watch them make fun of British cars instead of the other way around.