Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big X-Mas BOGO Savings from ABUniverse.com

Default Big X-Mas BOGO Savings from ABUniverse.com

This week only! You will receive a FREE 40-pack with each 40-pack purchase - and/or a FREE 80-pack with each 80-pack purchase - of ABU Super Dry Kids or ABU Cushies Diapers at ABUniverse.com.

I get this bay mail today. this sound very greet. Any won her going to use this good opportunity?
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 05-Sep-2011 at 18:24. Reason: removed link

WOW! That is ridiculous. That works out at 53c ea for Super Dry Kids or 62c ea for Cushies! Too bad I live in on the other side of the world! Damn it!

I saw that, and I think I'm going to be placing an order. That's a good deal.

The only problem for mi that i dont now if this is a good diaper to spend $221.90. The shipping to Sweden is expensive.

^^ they're super cute, but they don't hold nearly as much as Abena or dry 24/7. It might not be worth paying the shipping to Sweden.

Yes i think the diaper is cute to. Yes i have heard this information to about this diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    The only problem for mi that i dont now if this is a good diaper to spend $221.90. The shipping to Sweden is expensive.
    Yeah but it's probably the cheapest you are ever going to be able to get them. So if you ever want to get them, now would be the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
    Yeah but it's probably the cheapest you are ever going to be able to get them. So if you ever want to get them, now would be the time.
    Yes maybe it is so.

Big end-of-year ripoff opportunity? I think so.