Thread: Long time no wear

Default Long time no wear

I haven't posted in a very long time. My wife and I have been busy selling/buying a house. She's been really cool since telling her about my DL tendencies earlier this year.

Anyway. We had to pack up the house in September and my stash is buried 8' deep in a storage unit since then. I have been doing my best trying not to thin about it but I am slowly going insane. Not to mention the fact that we are holed up in a temporary apartment less than 1/4 the size of our last house with our daughter and two dogs.

We just bought our new house and can't move in for several weeks because we are having new floors put in.

Pointless rambling, I know. However, I came up with a plan last week and I hope it works. We had to get a PO box and I am the one who checks the mail. So I ordered a couple sample packs from ABUniverse and Bambino. I got one already. Tomorrow is the first day off in a while and I will be in the apartment alone. Well, I am definitely taking advantage of this "alone" time. I really need it.

I find that I become obsessed with the though of wearing and I almost can't think about anything else. I hope tomorrow satiates me. Or I am in real deep sh...

Sorry for the ramble. Thanks for letting me vent. Don't contact me tomorrow between 9am and 3pm. I will be...uh...busy.

he he its ok we all know how u feel.....oh and u can say shit if u want.....atleast i dont think its against the rules as long as u arent cussing some one out......dont quote me though.....

I know how you feel... I've only been able to wear once since the end of September. Due to financial issues I had to move back in with my dad and wearing or possessing for that matter anything diaper-related is just too risky. Sometimes I can handle the urge to wear, other times it makes me go crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by dentedwheel View Post
    I haven't posted in a very long time. My wife and I have been busy selling/buying a house. She's been really cool since telling her about my DL tendencies earlier this year.

Anyway. We had to pack up the house in September and my stash is buried 8' deep in a storage unit since then. I have been doing my best trying not to thin about it but I am slowly going insane. Not to mention the fact that we are holed up in a temporary apartment less than 1/4 the size of our last house with our daughter and two dogs.
    That's too funny because I went through the exact same thing. Late 2009 I told my wife about my diaper interest and she was very understanding. It seems our loved ones are more caring and understanding when we tell them things like this than most of us are expecting them to be. Anyway, I was careful to pack my stash in two boxes that I knew where they were at all times and they had a special place in my storage unit until we moved in. We were in a tiny apartment and I couldn't keep anything there. I was going insane (not because I didn't have my diapers) because they were screwing everything up on the loan and we were delayed for weeks. Diapers would have really helped me calm down in that situation.

It's a good life lesson for me actually. I wasn't obsessed about the diapers at all which is good but they would have totally helped me with my anxiety and stress. It's helped me in the last few months understand that they are more a tool for me than an obsession or addiction. They aren't the problem, they help diffuse the problem. Kind of like when you have a headache what do you do? You take an advil or something and it goes away. Advil is not addicting (at least I don't think so?) so its like a tool. That's what diapers are more for me than anything, hitting those triggers in the mind that tell you everything is going to be ok and to settle down.

wildcat,

It seems in today's market I am no alone in having problems with getting loans. I'm glad that is behind me.

It would have been nice to have had access to my stash during those stressful times. I am wearing right now as I type this and I am relatively stress free. With the exception of some Christmas shopping, (maybe I will wear one while doing that) I am not leaving the apartment all day.

Oops, time for a nap.