View Poll Results: Do you have an adult nursery or would you like one?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes- I have one or am currently constructing one.

2 10.00%
  • No- I would like one and live independently, but I lack the money/space.

5 25.00%
  • No- I would like one but don't live on my own yet.

7 35.00%
  • No- I don't have one and have no interest in having one.

6 30.00%

Thread: personal baby rooms / nurseries POLL (post in other thread)

Default personal baby rooms / nurseries POLL (post in other thread)

Poll: do you have an adult nursery?

Please post in the other thread where the conversation is taking place. Don't post in this thread.

Other Thread

My choice wasn't up there. Yes I would like one but my wife would think I was totally crazy. Actually I'm happy with my teddy bear and being able to wear when I want.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    My choice wasn't up there. Yes I would like one but my wife would think I was totally crazy. Actually I'm happy with my teddy bear and being able to wear when I want.
    I should have been clearer, but I imagined that in the second option (No- I would like one and live independently, but I lack the money/space.). I essentially meant that to be "I'd like one, but it's not a tenable option in my life" (for reason(s) other than living with parents).

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    I should have been clearer, but I imagined that in the second option (No- I would like one and live independently, but I lack the money/space.). I essentially meant that to be "I'd like one, but it's not a tenable option in my life" (for reason(s) other than living with parents).
    Haha..well, I was having a little fun with it. It is an attractive idea, but yeah...I ca imagine what would happen when my grown kids come home to visit.

Wife: "Well kids...you're dad is a freak."

Kids: "Oh yeah.. We always knew that!"

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Wife: "Well kids...you're dad is a freak."
    I think this exact thing every time someone here wants to come out as *BDL to someone but is worried they'll be looked at as weird.

Well, what exactly do you call wanting to wear and use diapers for fun?

Here's and interesting twist. My wife is claustrophobic, hating tight enclosed places. I on the other hand, like to be enclosed. If I should outlive my wife, I have this temptation to but a small fold away cot in the furnace room of our house, which is a small tight area. I'd like to build or put up some sort of sides, or something to enclose it in, and sleep there. I know...weird.

I don't like tight spaces per se, but I've always liked *cozy* spaces, a feeling which can be enhanced by it being small. The key is not having too much stuff for such a small space.

Since my AB interests don't extend beyond the most basic paraphernalia, I'm not too keen on the idea of a nursery. In fact, I'd probably be a little unsettled by it. I need to have some connection to adulthood even when I'm in role, and having a nursery would be going too far for me.