Thread: Not a no0b, but new here...

Wink Not a no0b, but new here...

I suppose I should begin with an introduction... (at least that's what the PM said )

My username isn't the normal one that I use in most forums, although this is partly because this is one of those areas that most people wouldn't understand, and because Google is only a few steps away from being able to return results from our nightly dreams...

I'm a 30 year old D/L. I suppose that this stems from my past, which I figure will be shared here soon. From checking out a lot of the posts here, it seems like a good group of folks, and a good mod/admin staff. I'm looking forward to contributing where I can, learning what I can, and enjoying the company of all of you understanding folks.

Here's to all of the fun discussions to come...

Smile Welcome to ADISC from Ausralia.

Welcome Generic863 to ADISC from down under.

Yes, I also have found members of this site to be a good group of folks.

This is a unique community support site, which seems to be friendly and informed, with a healthy balance of an interest (or connection) to diapers, without it dominating all of your life.

As for me, my love of nappies (or diapers) started way back as far as I can remember that, plus a love of wearing female clothes.

Just wondering a little of your past (and present), life; are there any other interests or hobbies you have, (outside diapers), that you would you like to share with us? Some of my main interests in real life are; history, science and astronomy.

Welcome again and I am looking toward to the fun discussions to come.

Merry Christmas.

Just to pick up and add some content... I enjoy going to the gym (recently started going again...). I like watching hockey and baseball... some football, but it's just harder for me to stay interested in... Give me a live ball game or hockey game and I'll be happy. I'm kind of a technical person, and stay on the cusp of most of the new technology. I'm married, for a few years now, but the wife doesn't know anything about my tendencies. I'm not certain that she would be as appreciative of them as I am, and they've just recently resurfaced. I'm active in our church, and enjoy logical discussions... If you have any questions, ask. The worst I can do is say I won't answer. I'm sure that I'll share more through the course of my time here. Thanks for being such a welcoming community!!

Hello Generic.

I'm glad to see another older newbie here. This does appear to be a site where you can discuss things honestly and maturely. I hope things go well for you with your wife; I know that if I found someone I'd have to tell them before marriage. That's a tough spot to be in, but you only appear to be DL. Maybe it's easier for you to push it aside without the AB part.