Thread: Ello one and all!

Red face Ello one and all!

So yea recommended introducing myself post blah. So hi! Um i'm not good at this so jsut talk to me to get to know me

Quote Originally Posted by Miskin View Post
    So yea recommended introducing myself post blah. So hi! Um i'm not good at this so jsut talk to me to get to know me
    Really? That was the best you could do?

Have you ever been to a party and tried to introduce yourself like that? It won't get you very far. The minimum you can get away with is name and occupation, or relation to host. So... why don't you start with that. How did you find ADISC? What do you do with your life?

Check out these stickies
    - A guide to getting started!
    - Introduction cheat sheet
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

And then have another go.

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon, welcome to ADISC

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Really? That was the best you could do?

Have you ever been to a party and tried to introduce yourself like that? It won't get you very far. The minimum you can get away with is name and occupation, or relation to host. So... why don't you start with that. How did you find ADISC? What do you do with your life?

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon, welcome to ADISC
    Nope never been to a party. autism makes it difficult. I'm currently unemployed pending enrollment into job corp.

I found Adisc surfing the net. some random search.

I also said i'm not good at the introduction. I've come a long way over my autism.

I'm a father with a one year old daughter, but she was taken away by her mother and put into adoption. I enjoy many things and dislike few things and i have a tendency to be friend people easily. I been told i can be charismatic and a good leader but that gets boring.

Well, that's a good start! I'm sorry to hear about your daughter, though

What sorts of things do you like, if there are so many it shouldn't be too difficult to name a few, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Well, that's a good start! I'm sorry to hear about your daughter, though

What sorts of things do you like, if there are so many it shouldn't be too difficult to name a few, right?
    I enjoying video games, computers, auto mechanics, carpentry, martial arts, parkour, writing, reading, model making, drawing, um... D&D, weapons, learning, sciences, history...

I am also sorry your offspring was taken off your hands: it is pity "open adoption " wasn't offered as a allternative so the child could know her birth parents as well as those bringing her up. Now she'll wonder... I bet you would have made a damn fine contriburion to her sense of self, her finances and her life in general...

It is an open adoption but she's at the age where when me or her biological mother visit she gets confused and is skidish around us. So it kinda feels wrong to put her through that