Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waiting Game

Default Waiting Game

Ok, so I am pretty sure everyone can agree that waiting for deliveries and/or opportunities is no fun. What do you like to do when you are waiting for a package to come, a ride to a store, a date to pass, etc...(diaper/AB/TB/BF related)
    PS should this thread be in Off-Topic? I couldn't decide :P

Well, overall, I just hate waiting for packages to come. For instance, I ordered a flashcart for my DS on the 10th, and it still hasn't left Hong Kong yet. I'm becoming incredibly frustrated, and also worried that they might have lost it :C

I do the same thing. I'll order something and then spend every day until it comes going "Did it come yet?"

It's worse when you're waiting a long time and then, when you get the package, it's the wrong thing. I ordered a DVD once and instead of a DVD I got a CD that was entirely un-related and that was even addressed to someone in another state!

Oh, I ordered my uniform for my iaijutsu classes from a place in korea, and they sent it to my Albaquerquey, NM...I live in Philadelphia... >:C

I feel this way every time I drop off a Netflix DVD in the mail and wait for the next one to arrive. Of course I never plan "set times" to watch my films, plus if I'm in the mood for a movie I can just use instant streaming, so waiting for the next is not a big deal.

When i'm waiting for any Package I usually watch a movie or play games, jumping at every sound of a truck until it finally comes xD.

Thankfully all my diaper related stuff has arrived quickly, arriving before I could worry. (Especally Acecool with my contest win case of Wellnesse.) Not the case with many other online purchases.

For me it don't take to long for it get here cause half the time the company ends up to be close to me. But when it does a while for it to get here i end up playing video game or just waiting at the door like a puppy hehe.

I always get super excited when I order something and every day I wonder if it's going to come that day. Then I stop paying attention and think "well, it will show up eventually but whatever) then it arrives.
    I think the way is works, for me at least, is that a watched pot never boils.