Thread: Hullo

Default Hullo

I'm candlejack. I'm 19, married, not quite out of college, and bit of a DL. While my fetish is a little more on the goofiness end (not a fan of adult diapers), I am wholly turned off by pacifiers, bibs, and the like.

I hope i have a good time here. Sorry it took so long to do this intro, school and all.

Welcome the ADISC Candlejack.

It's alright to be just interested in the diapers aspects of this, and there's been several helpful topics about diapers in general.

And how about you tell a bit more about yourself? What are you going to college for, what are your hobbies, and such?

Quote Originally Posted by candlejack View Post
    I'm candlejack. I'm 19, married, not quite out of college, and bit of a DL. While my fetish is a little more on the goofiness end (not a fan of adult diapers), I am wholly turned off by pacifiers, bibs, and the like.

I hope i have a good time here. Sorry it took so long to do this intro, school and all.
    Hi there candlejack. Welcome to ADISC!

I'm a bit confused. You don't like adult diapers, or pacifiers, or bibs... why would you classify yourself as a DL if you like nothing that's comonly associated with them?

It doesn't matter too much though, as long as you're kind and supporting of this lifestyle you'll always be welcome here!

Anyhoo, whether you're a DL or not, it's important to write a good intro, and that includes telling us about your non-DL interests!

Check out these awesome links, and then maybe you can add some more

- A guide to getting started!
    - Introduction cheat sheet
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon