Thread: hello

Default hello

greetings true believers

i am snuggledingo as you can tell by the name on the thread, and this is my introduction.

i am here because my friend is member of this forum and i am here to support him. and also to learn more about the ADISC.

i enjoy comics and scifi shows in my non online life i love movies and games. the more classic the more better

that's about it, if you would like to ask me any questions i will answer them when i can

Hey there. Great to see you here.

To everybody else reading this thread - yeah, this is my good friend. He's awesome.

And, please, keep all talk about the marshmallows away from him. :P
    Last edited by KaworuVsDrWily; 20-Dec-2010 at 08:42.

Hello, and please accept the meaningless title of "Best newbie avatar" because if we are honest no one wants a brand new Jaguar, BMW, Mercedes, or Cadillac more than a beat up old malfunctioning T.A.R.D.I.S.

Hi Sniuggledingo (let us know if you ever want us to get rid of the typo there, but I agree it adds to your uniqueness on here)

Welcome to ADISC. So, you are completely new to the concept of grown men wearing diapers and acting like babies for fun, I take it, lol. It must sound a bit odd, but I'm real glad to see you are willing to look into this and learn what you can here. That's being a really good friend .

To dispel a few myths, we are in no way associated with pedophilia or an interest in children. We also are mostly just average everyday people. Most of us have jobs, relationships, families, and/or are students studying and hoping to someday obtain those things. For many of us, this is just how we choose to relax and unwind, by returning ourselves to an infantile state of mind. For others, it's much more of a turn on, a sexual fetish no different from rubber or shoes. For many of us though, we seem to fall somewhere in between, finding both the lifestyle relaxing, but at the same time erotic.

It's an interesting combination, for sure, but I'll tell you what: most every ABDL I have met on here has been a kind and caring person, someone who is generally looking for friendship and support, and little else. Sure, if you look elsewhere in this community, you will find plenty of people who are after more than that, if you know what I mean, but we tend to do a pretty good job at keeping them out of here.

I'm not sure if Kaworu has linked you to this yet, but we have at least one decent article written on this topic for people who don't actually have this interest to better understand what it is all about, though it is more perhaps written for parents:

If you ever have any questions about us or about this lifestyle, don't hesitate to ask. We really appreciate a genuine, honest responder, and I'm sure you will do great here, even if this isn't exactly 'your thing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniuggledingo View Post
    i am here because my friend is member of this forum and i am here to support him. and also to learn more about the ADISC.
    You're friends with Kaworu? Ewww!
    Totally kidding there. Kaw and I have actually been real good friends for about a year now. We are brothers in lameness.
    Any friend of kaworu is a friend of mine.

So again, welcome to the site, and I hope you get to know a lot about our community and who we are here. Enjoy your stay.

I concur with Dan, it is indeed quite something that you have joined our boards to offer support to a friend. If you're half (or is it twice?) as nice as Kaworu you'll undoubtedly be welcomed here with opened arms.

Don't be shy about asking questions. For obvious reasons we tend to be very quiet about our interest in diapers, but we're all very opened about answering any well meaning questions that someone that does not share our interest might have (you probably have quite a few, its not exactly something mainstream). I really hope that you'll have a great time, and who know, you might even forge some new friendships here (don't be afraid to hang around for as long as you like. Talula, one of the "newby helper" for the site, first came here to better understand her now ex-boyfriend).

If there is just one thing I could ask from you, as its a big pet peeve of mine, it would be for you to capitalize where appropriate. But apart from that you really wrote a nice intro. See ya around.

I too am a friend of Kaworu so any friend of his is a friend of mine. I love Dr. Who by the way, so yeah, love your avatar.