Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proudest Video Game Moments!

Default Proudest Video Game Moments!

Yep, this is for the moments in your video gaming history that you can look back on and think, "Whoa, it's so awesome, I actually accomplished that!"

For me, it was defeating the two optional bosses in Final Fantasy VII - which took endless amounts of trial and error until I finally toppled the underwater one first, and then the one in the sand a couple of months later.

Of course, 100% completion on Vice City also gave me nice bragging rights. I don't ever want to do the dirt bike arena mini-game EVER again, though.

And actually passing "The Legend of Maxx" on it's full 10-foot glory - never mind that I didn't pass it well, just the fact that I passed it is enough to give me pride.

So, what were the moments that did it for you?

Beating Okami favorite game ever,well top3. Oh and it was on the Wii

Beating Half-Life: Opposing Force on hard mode

Completing Halo: CE on legendary.

Defeating Ganon in Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

The Titan achievement in Halo Wars, that was an epic 3 hour battle between me, the Brute Chieftain, and the Prophet. My AI buddy died instantly, and I just sat there cranking out hawks as fast as I could to try to fend off the constant stream of brutes, honor guards, wraiths and scarabs. (My auto difficulty is still 75)

Level 34(?) on Der Riese in CoD:WaW Zombies.

And to what little ego and vanity that is in me: whenever I play Halo Combat Evolved (PC) on Heroic. I just... own... stuff... and it makes me proud.

Beating the insanely hard challenges on Jack and daxter, spyro, ratchet and clank, etc.

oh and getting past that stupid ass Tron world in Kingdom Hearts 2. I hated that world!

Beating Free Bird on expert in Guitar Hero II

not a big deal now, but that song beat my ass silly back in 2006

Getting the "Desoto Dominator" achievement on "Sam & Max - Beyond Time & Space".

Seriously. Getting everything out of the minigames required sheer dumb luck in some cases. This was, by far, the single most frustrating 20 points I obtained on my 360. But I did obtain them.

Finally beating the last level on Super smash bros Melee. Stupid Giga Bowser...

Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi View Post
    Finally beating the last level on Super smash bros Melee. Stupid Giga Bowser...

I think I was 11 at the time that I finally got it down, I had spent quite a few hours banging my head at that. I tried resting Giga Bowser with Jigglypuff first, but couldn't kill the other two. Then I tried floating around Giga Bowser with Peach and knocking him out without getting hit, but I could never accomplish that. Then I tried beating everyone at once with Mewtwo, which failed miserably. I finally managed to win it by playing as Fox and firefoxing through the crowd without getting hit. I definitely felt like a god at the time after beating it.

I would also have to add to the list getting horde server first yogg +1 on WoW, as well as pasing 1800(lol) arena rating for the first time.

100% of all items, including music notes on Banjo-Kazooie, back when I was like 10 and that was a big challenge.

Getting the Invincibilty cheat on Goldeneye 64. Invisibility was tough, but can't hold a candle to Invincibility. I suppose beating Aztec even on special agent is worth some bragging rights as well.

Beating I Wanna Be The Guy.