Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The thing about House M.D.

Exclamation The thing about House M.D.

He's a prick.. so why don't any of his colleagues punch him?

Because he's a smart prick. That's why.

He is a Smart prick that dose things others cold not do in time....

one you love to hate, and hate to love

He's a smart prick! Oh wait, everyone already said that.

Well, there's more to it than just being smart...he's respected...yes he's a prick, but he's a well respected prick! :-D

My question to you is. Would you rather have House be your doctor or some normal doctor?

But really I can't see how House is a "prick". He does have his harsh points but hes one of the best doctors ever. But anyways the reason none of the staff even his boss get truly pissed off at him is they need him.

Now playing: - Episode 101: Silky Smooth
    via FoxyTunes

Oh! I think he's great! And yes, he is a prick. He's an arrogant jerk who thinks of no one but himself... but ya gotta love him.

P.S. He's SOOO hawt!

Footed P.J.

I do have a man-crush on him. And he's cranky, which I like. It's a great set, with great characters and great plots. Very carefully done, even though it's a fictional hospital. So was St. Elsewhere. I would love to see more of the outer environs, though. Maybe more ER work/ambulance shots, if possible. What can I say. I'm detail oriented.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    Oh! I think he's great! And yes, he is a prick. He's an arrogant jerk who thinks of no one but himself... but ya gotta love him.

P.S. He's SOOO hawt!
    Which is why at some point I am going to get a haircut just like House shave my beard like his. Its really the cane thats going to cost money and maybe whatever over jacket he wears the most. Still I'll have to wear a hello name tag that says "Gregory House M.D." But for the most part I got the attitude down. I am anti-social, only have one real friend, I do make comments like house when I find a situation where I can.

Of course I can't be as funny as a scripted actor. But I swear if I was like 30 years older I would dress and act exactly like him since its not much of a farcry from me.

Also the reason the whole ER thing and normal gunshot/car accidents are avoided is House only works on cases no one else can figure out. Pulling bullets and glass etc from people isn't exactly what House is trained to do. Thats more stuff for TV shows like E.R.. Grey's, and M*A*S*H.

I also always thought that House was a sort of combo with M*A*S*H and E.R. thrown into each other at high speeds. Oh and a side of Who Done It for the medical cases.