Thread: Quick Intro

Wink Quick Intro

Hello all. My name is Jack and I'm a 28 year old AB/DL from the Midwest, USA. I'm fortunate to have a girlfriend who upon revealing my secret, was open to diapers and even shares the experience with me occasionally. I'm truly blessed.

I've enjoyed visiting the site for some time reading stories...aheem...lurking. Now, feeling a little more comfortable, I have decided to step out of the shadows and contribute stories of my own creation. I hope they are well received.

Wow thats pretty lucky of you Jack! hehe, Welcome to Adisc...definitely more interesting than the shadows! I hope

*does the welcome dance* XD woot welcome to ADISC!

Quote Originally Posted by JackCares View Post
    Hello all. My name is Jack and I'm a 28 year old AB/DL from the Midwest, USA. I'm fortunate to have a girlfriend who upon revealing my secret, was open to diapers and even shares the experience with me occasionally. I'm truly blessed.

I've enjoyed visiting the site for some time reading stories...aheem...lurking. Now, feeling a little more comfortable, I have decided to step out of the shadows and contribute stories of my own creation. I hope they are well received.
    So JackCares, we're not really looking for Quick Intros here (Especially because we're a Support Community).

We're hoping you'll linger here a bit longer and tell us a little bit more about yourself.
    The purpose of the greetings/intro is stared here:

If you're new, we ask that you make a topic in here to introduce yourself so we can get to know you and vice versa.
    If you're stuck for what to say in your greeting, here are some tips:

https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...adisc-org.html
    https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html
    https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...mpression.html

I would suggest you take some more time here (read the rules and the stickies here for newcomers) and wait for other members to respond so you give yourself the opportunity to really get to be properly introduced to the ADISC community.

So welcome to ADISC and I hope to see you back here for a while.