Thread: Re-introduction

Default Re-introduction

Hey guys,

I've had this sn for awhile but really haven't been active in the adisc community. Since my abdl interests are a still prominent force in my life I would like to contribute to adisc. Additionally, I see how supportive everyone is here in threads which is a breath of fresh air since every other abdl website just seems to be (for lack of a better word) "off". Anyway, this is my first real introduction and hopefully I can become an active member of the adisc community in the near future.

Okay I realized my introduction was too brief so I'll continue. I'm a male from NY. I'll be 21 soon. I love making music. I play piano but enjoy listening to virtually every style of music. I listen to everything from techno, to rock, to jazz, to country, to heavy metal. I also enjoy skiiing and mountain biking. I'm currently a business major in college. Regarding the abdl facet of my life, I realized I had the fetish in about 7th grade. Obviously, it never really went away. I enjoy wearing adult diapers, makeshift onsies, and pacifiers. My fetish is an absolute secret and I would die of embarrassment if anyone I knew personally found out. I feel that this site is a great outlet for me to communicate with other people with similar interests. This site is a great resource of real information regarding abdl lifestyle that cannot be found anywhere else. Looking forward to meeting you all.

-bomb2silence
    Last edited by Trevor; 19-Dec-2010 at 22:20. Reason: merging posts.

Quote Originally Posted by bomb2silence View Post
    Hey guys,

I've had this sn for awhile but really haven't been active in the adisc community. Since my abdl interests are a still prominent force in my life I would like to contribute to adisc. Additionally, I see how supportive everyone is here in threads which is a breath of fresh air since every other abdl website just seems to be (for lack of a better word) "off". Anyway, this is my first real introduction and hopefully I can become an active member of the adisc community in the near future.

-bomb2silence
    Hey there, welcome back! What sorts of outside interests do you have?