Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: depend adjustable underwear vs other pullups

Default depend adjustable underwear vs other pullups

So I didn't see anything in the wiki about the newer depends adjustable underwear. I never did manage to get bombings last week, the timing wasn't good. So now I'm going to run to the store to buy something more discreet. I'm trying to decide between pullups because they're easier to be discreet with.

So goodnites? The newer depends adjustable underwear, or the cvs day & night pullups?

First. Not sure how I like goodnites being a solid color now...lost some of that baby feel.

Second. How absorbant are the depends? Are they worth it? They look like a pullup with tapes.

Third.. I know the cvs briefs aren't bad so how about their pullups?

Ive never tried adult diapers because lol im a small person so I fit better into goodnights pull ups. I like cartoons on it, Im pretty sure the girl ones have minnie mouse or osmething like that, I think the boys still hbave them too.

If you like the baby look, (as i do) definitely go for the goodnights.

I found depends adjustables to be better in almost every way than the cvs and walmart brand pullups. They fit me better, didn't leak and held more.

I guess it comes down to if you are looking for a diaper so you can use it for its intended purposes or if you are looking for a diaper that helps you with regression or a similar activity. Surely after being involved with diapers for a while it will be easier to regress in a real diaper but for people who are new to it (myself included, due to lack of free-time) the little kid prints help a ton with regression than say the depends wetness indicator...

The depends fitted max actually make a pretty good seal on me and I was under the impression that I suck at using tape diapers. They also absorb a considerably larger amount and handle floods better than the goodnites or baby diapers that I have tried.

Uhhg now I'm not sure if I'll be able to get even pullups. I'm home for winter break from college and my dad said "good news! Because I'm so frugal with my allotted vacation time I have a whole month worth of time off from work." How the hell am I going to goto the store with him home 24/7 ahhh. It wasn't even this difficult when I was in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by ej24 View Post
    Uhhg now I'm not sure if I'll be able to get even pullups. I'm home for winter break from college and my dad said "good news! Because I'm so frugal with my allotted vacation time I have a whole month worth of time off from work." How the hell am I going to goto the store with him home 24/7 ahhh. It wasn't even this difficult when I was in high school.
    Shouldn't be too hard. He's gonna wanna sleep in sometime. You go to bed early and wake up early. Go to the store in the morning. Buy something to eat as well and tell him you felt like having pancakes or whatever for breakfast.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by ej24 View Post
    My Dad often works out of home, some I have a similar situation when I'm at home for break. But it's no biggie. Just make sure you leave the house with a backpack, buy your goods (plus a few extra things), stick the diapers in your backpack and return sporting a shopping bag full of the extra stuff in case he gets suspicious. Or, if you have a car, just hide the diapers in your trunk and wait for an opportune moment to bring them in, like when he's taking a shower or when he runs out to the post office.

Due to a divorce I now live with my mom, younger bro and sis. Bro and sis are here 24/7. I have no privacy either. I sleep on the couch. There is no possible way for me to wear. It sucks!

I wish it were as simple as going to the store while he's busy or sleeping. But everywhere I go, he goes. We've been doing all our errands as a family. And even though I have my own car if I just drove off somewhere he or my sister would come to. And it doesn't help that the closest store is 20mins away. (I live on an island) and to top it off, even if I got up at 4am and snuck out, our driveway is gravel so it would make a lot of noise when I drive on it. I seriously feel like I can't win. I think I might wait till I go back to school and "come out" to my girlfriend about being a DL I swear that would be easier than trying to seek diapers in here at home!

The new goodnites are much more stretchier and have a better fit than the old ones. Also, they have improved absorbancy. Most people would agree that depends are just horrible. They couldn't absorb a loogie, and the fit sucks. The cvs pull ups, considering you're talking about the adult ones, aren't that great, but they certainly aren't the worst either. They're mediocre. Don't flood it, but for a few drops they're great.