Thread: Getting to a store

Default Getting to a store

Well I can only get diapers if i use a prepaid card. I cant bike to a store to get one, so i need a reason for my parents to take me. I just went two days ago, but i didn't think to get one at that time.
    I really want diapers but have no way to get a prepaid visa to get them
    PS i cant get store brands because my parents would get suspicious of my bringing a backpack to a store)
    Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by EvanNibbler View Post
    I really want diapers but have no way to get a prepaid visa to get them
    Are you never going to the store again? You could always pick up a card next time you're out.

Well yeah but i was mainly asking what would be a good reason to want one xD. But nvrmind im just tired and irritable xP

Its a present for a bud of yours you could say somthing like that.

Lol, they wouldn't believe me But they know I want a card, I am just gonna wait till next time we go out and ask them if i can get one since I've wanted one for a while. Thanks though!

Your welcome and you never know it might go good for you just getting one yourself

You should save up some money and buy it for yourself. No questions asked if they're in a different part of the store.

Yeah I am gonna ask my mom if she can get me one while she is out and about. About the buying it when they are in a different part of the store: Doubt that would work - the line would be long enough that they would come back.