Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you had a twin...

Default If you had a twin...

This might sound really really awful of me, but it's kinda been eating at me for some reason. Also, anyone on here who is a twin might be a bit...put off...

I dunno, just think if you had a twin, of the same or other sex, doesn't you think you would have experimented sexually with eachother? Or would some other facet of closeness have been different for you? I feel like I was very sheltered from sex until I was in high school. And even from a practical standpoint, having someone almost exactly like you, someone who knows you better than anyone else could, wouldn't it make sense? It keeps bugging me, and I wish I could hav e had that close of a relationship with...well...anyone...

Anyway, long story short, how do you think things would be different if you had a twin?

And cut me some slack with the weird bit, it's something on my mind and I hope you can understand...

I'm not gonna have sex with my not-real-twin-brother or sister.

...But.. others might. ....We call that incest.

I know what incest is, yes. It doesn't bother me too much, I used to be quite close with my cousin.

EDIT: it's why we never did anything.
    Last edited by ReynardKaukainen; 18-Dec-2010 at 01:14.

This reminds me of a wincest comic strip I saw once.

Anyway, I honestly wouldn't know. I think if we were siblings we would be pretty tired of each other by the time we started exploring sexuality.

When I was in 8th grade, my best friend who had several brothers, had a set of twin brothers who were maybe in 5th grade. One day when I was at his house, one of the twins said, "Hey, do you want to watch us jerk each other off?" I was pretty shocked, to say the least. What I did say was that I thought they were to young to do it. My friend informed me that they did it all the time. I said no and kept walking away from them. In retrospect, I suppose that would have been something to have seen, but since I was 13, I wanted no part of it.

Well, the twins from Ouran High School Host Club sure don't have a problem with sexual exploration...

I would never, ever, in a million years, EVER, involve myself sexually with a sibling or any other family member. But then, I'm also asexual, and by my nature I'm not particularly inclined to experiment with anyone. But I have heard of twins doing stuff like that, especially along the lines of what Dogboy shared.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Well, the twins from Ouran High School Host Club sure don't have a problem with sexual exploration...
    Yes but that is fictional, a big difference compared to real life.

No I don't think I could do anything with a twin but a "6th day" clone is a definite maybe

I want to make clear that my reasoning here is exclusively psychological.

I mean, when we are looking for a partner/mate/etc, aren't we looking for someone who we connect with deeply on a fundamental level? Someone you are very comfortable with? Imagine you first sexual experience with someone you've known your whole life, someone you've been intrinsically bonded to, someone you would be nigh unerringly comfortable with. They know you inside and out and vice versa, they've pretty much seen everything you've got already, you don't really have to worry about what they think of you because you pretty much know that already, and they love you unconditionally so there's really no noteworthy chance of a rough break-up. Your first steps into sexual maturity would be comfortable and without a lot of the tension that would come with someone else.

I'm not asking you to go hump your sister, and I'm not saying this ought to be a societal norm. All I'm saying is that, in my mind, it kinda makes a little,sense.