Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG I'm so happy!!! What a wonderfull night.

Default OMG I'm so happy!!! What a wonderfull night.

I've been going out with this girl I really really like for about a month. I've been extremely stressed out over the fact I'm a bed wetter and the last time we went out she invited me in to hang out. We cuddled on the couch and it got pretty late. She invited me to stay overnight but I told her I couldn't stay due to having to work the next day and left shortly after.

Last night was her birthday and we went out with some friends and had a vary good date and we went back to her house. We both had a few drinks so there was noway I was going to drive home. After a while of being at her house. I just turned to her and said "I need to tell you something. The reason I didn't stay over last weekend was..." at this point I started to freak out. "I didn't stay over because...I have a problem with..." I really started to panic. She just looked at me and said what is it? and took my hand. "I have a problem with bed wetting. Its not every night but I have to wear diapers to bed because of it." I could feel my face turning red.

She looked at me and then hugged me. We talked for a while and she asked me some questions. I told her I have had this issue for 7 years and that no one could find a reason why. I told her my issue was the reason I haven't been in a relationship or even tried to get close to anyone. I didn't go into the fact I love wearing them or about me being a AB.(yet) She completely accepted my issues and we went on with our night.

She told me I looked cute in my diaper later that night

What a totally awesome Night

What a hard thing to do. It brings a smile to my face to hear how it turned out. Congrats.

Very brave :p. Good to hear that she accepts you, maybe in time you can ease out that you're an AB.

Aww, I'm glad it turned out so well. I think it's nice that you were sincere and direct with her, and that she was accepting. I hope I'll be able to tell when I get into some kind of relationship. I always fear for the possibility that they would be weirded-out or something...but your post gives me hope. Anyway, congrats!

Great job mate! I know how it feels to tell someone you really like/love. I personally needed 2 years to get the courage. It worked out for me aswell
    I'm so happy for you and I hope you two will come to terms with the AB side aswell. And again, Great job!

Props mah man! Sometimes good things happen when you take the plunge. I plan on telling my girlfriend too. I'll let you know how it goes, when I get a girlfriend that is...

Were you planning on staying the night when you first got there? Because it's a good thing you brought a diaper with you.

You are the bravest person I have ever heard of. Congrats!

DAWWW!!!!!! omg this is too cute :3 your very lucky ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bringer View Post
    Were you planning on staying the night when you first got there? Because it's a good thing you brought a diaper with you.
    Yes I did. I knew I was going to have a few drinks. Also the last time she invited me in she asked me to stay the night and I told her I couldn't because I had to work the next day witch I did but still could of stayed over. I just wasn't prepared to stay the night.