Thread: Final Fantasy XI players

Default Final Fantasy XI players

I was just wondering if there were any *B/DLs that played FFXI Online. I have been playing off and on for about 6 years now. My character is a Mithra named Cheetsihi and I reside of the Leviathan server. My highest job is White Mage at 63. I know thats pretty low for having played for 6 years, but I play only now and then. Anyway look me up if you are on my server.

Yeah, I've been thinking of returning to FFXI for some time. Sad thing is, the highest level character I ever had was a lvl 39 RDM Taru, and since that character has been out of commission for five years (and since I also lost all the original documentation that came with the PC version I initially purchased), I doubt I can resurrect him.

I played FFXI a long, long time ago - I played it within the month it came out in the US (November 2003). The last time I played it was 6 years ago in late October 2004. He's a Elvaan 55RDM/20BLM. I also have a Elvaan 31RNG/15NIN. I was on the Phoenix Server. I don't think I'll get back into FFXI - it's still a time-consuming game.