Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Siblings

SteelCity

Default Siblings

Just wondering for those of you who had younger siblings in diapers while you were growing up. How did you handle it? did it make you jelous, was it the reason you became an ab/dl? I know when my dad remarried, my step mom had a son who was 2 and still in diapers. When I would go visit my dad on the weekends I would get jelous when my dad would change his diaper. I already know at this time i was into diapers, and as much as I would envy my step bro, I would also get excited.

Oh, most definitely. I'm the oldest of 6 kids, currently ranging from 20 down to 10 years old.

It's always been a big question for me, but I'm sure the younger ones being in diapers didn't really help my situation. There's a high possibility that IS why I became a DL...but -shrug- who knows?

even though i didn't have younger siblings in diapers i'm sure that would have been the case because then as now just seeing a baby, sibling or not reminds me i would be like to be in my own comfy diaper

No siblings, younger or otherwise. My occasional liking for nappies is more due to my sexual fetishes for bodily fluids.

Peachy

Somewhat; I guess. I ended up asking my mom if I could wear one of my younger brothers' diaper at age 7, but she wasn't too keen on that idea and only allowed me to wear it on the ouside of the pants (how useless!).

I'm the eldest of three siblings. The sister in the middle was both, a bedwetter and she's disabled (hearing impaired). I consciously resent her for neither. However, my parents showered her with attention when I was younger. I went from being the center of their attention to having to bepretty much always second. I'm pretty convinced this had an effect. Infact I reckon if you were to run a poll, a lot of us would be the elder siblings of the family, much more than the average for each country.

Though, ironically I am now thankful to her for supplying me with drynites for so many years, albeit inadvertantly :P (not that I'd ever bring that up mind you XD).

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    I'm the eldest of three siblings. The sister in the middle was both, a bedwetter and she's disabled (hearing impaired). I consciously resent her for neither. However, my parents showered her with attention when I was younger. I went from being the center of their attention to having to bepretty much always second. I'm pretty convinced this had an effect. Infact I reckon if you were to run a poll, a lot of us would be the elder siblings of the family, much more than the average for each country.

Though, ironically I am now thankful to her for supplying me with drynites for so many years, albeit inadvertantly :P (not that I'd ever bring that up mind you XD).
    We actually did had a poll on that a while ago (someone would have to run a search to find the topic), and it showed no statistical evidence that ABs are either the youngest, oldest or the middle child in their families.

I have younger siblings and from my earliest memories I recall the fascination I had with their cloth nappies and wishing I could go back to them. My siblings were getting all the attention from my parents after all, (or so it seemed).

Then I watched them grow up all too quickly, (but I never did, please keep that secret).

I'm not sure...I am the oldest in my family, and turned two a few days after my younger brother was born. I've wondered if it is possible that I started potty training around that time and was jealous of the attention my brother got because he was a baby. I have no evidence of that speculation, though, because I was too young to remember anything and I have no idea when I was potty-trained.