Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 26yr old diaper lover from Missouri saying hello.

Default 26yr old diaper lover from Missouri saying hello.

Hello. I've been a diaper lover/wearer for a few years now. So far Bambinos are my fav/best fitting, but I'm still trying out others when I can. Due to current events I can't wear, but the time when I can again is soon coming. Wearing helps me cope with stress.

My other interests are cars, xbox and smart phones. I currently have been playing a lot of call of duty black ops. Current phone is a blackberry 9700.

I'm mostly a reader of forums, but I do post when I feel like it. I'm not that much of a talker, but I don't mind talking. Feel free to ask me anything :-)

Hello neon yes i also think that the wearing of my nappy helps me with stress

I'd just like to point out that due to there being minors on this site, myself included, titles like the above stating your age and location are kind of against the rules. This is NOT a dating site. Just making you aware of that and stuff. You didn't ask if anyone was from your area, so that's good... but I'm just making you aware and stuff.

That said, welcome to ADISC.

neon,

you're within the rules. You aren't going after anyone and you're just saying hi

also, considering you can show your age and the place you live avatar/profile spots, kind of a moote (not sure the spelling on that) point.

Again, welcome!

I'd just like to point out that due to there being minors on this site, myself included, titles like the above stating your age and location are kind of against the rules. This is NOT a dating site. Just making you aware of that and stuff. You didn't ask if anyone was from your area, so that's good... but I'm just making you aware and stuff.

That said, welcome to ADISC.
    Well, seeing as he hasn't asked anyone "ASL" yet, I think you ought to give him the benefit of the doubt. Your intentions are good, but theres no need to rulebash arbitrally. Plus your reply was not following ADISC's guidelines (ie, engage newbie in coversation, get to know them, make them feel welcome). Therefore, you may bugger off.

*catches breath*

Well Neon, how did you find out about ADISC? Friend, or just kind of stumbled across it?

I thought age would be something good to add since there are so many different age groups on this site. I'm definitely not looking for anyone. I'm currently going through divorce. I'm just here to mainly read, get tips and read some more. I do admit I didn't read the sticky on introductions. Usually they are mostly the same. I'm going to read that after this post though!

I found a post through google and started reading more and more. Then I decided to join since there is so much good info on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Neon View Post
    I thought age would be something good to add since there are so many different age groups on this site. I'm definitely not looking for anyone. I'm currently going through divorce. I'm just here to mainly read, get tips and read some more. I do admit I didn't read the sticky on introductions. Usually they are mostly the same. I'm going to read that after this post though!

I found a post through google and started reading more and more. Then I decided to join since there is so much good info on here.
    Same here pretty much, I always read diaper reviews on here before I made an account on here and one day I finally decided to, welcome and have fun. :p

I'm in the process of trying them all. So far Bambinos fit the best and hold a lot. I've tried depends adjustables, some Tena and walmart store brand. I will probably end up sticking with Bambinos.

I'm a Bambino boy myself. :p Shame they discontinued the small size though, I really wanted to give them a try. Also if you don't mind spending for shipping give the diapers from ABUniverse a try. I haven't myself yet but I've read mostly positive reviews.