Thread: Guten tag/Good day

Default Guten tag/Good day

Hello I'm the Dear Leader, I'm in high school and I so far really enjoy this site

I'm trying to express my love for diapers more by joining a community of diaper lovers.

I like to play golf and would consider myself a history buff. I am also a fan of other peoples' cultures. I do like PC gaming very much, I'm a fan of VALVe games. I also like listening to music such as electronic to rock, although I can appreciate many genres.

Lol, actually I am not sure if it was a sarcasm or are you serious? Not sure you would have been able to express the love for diapers in the NK. But generally, let's not get too deeply in this area, or we might get too much off-topic Cheers!

Smile Welcome to ADISC.

Welcome to ADISC DearLeader.
    (Where are we going and how much will it cost us to get there)?

I have found this community support site to be an informed, friendly and safe place to express a love of diapers and lots more.

Golf is a game I have never tried, except on computer and that was some years ago. Day before yesterday, by tragic coincidence, a 62 year old man was killed by a lightening strike when teeing off at our nearby, (as the bird flies), Hawks Nest Golf Club in Port Stephens (North of Newcastle NSW). It was a small local thunderstorm that sprang up suddenly with very little warning.

It is sometimes hard to tell by the tone of your typing, whether or not you are being serious or sarcastic, comrade. Could you enlighten me on the meaning of Juche please?

Oh yes, South Korea war games, North Korea threats (and lives lost), the DMZ is becoming a little too interesting lately!

As for me, my love of nappies (or diapers) started way back as far as I can remember, that and a love of wearing female clothes.

Also some of my main interests are history, science and astronomy.

Excellent that you appreciate a wide range of music genres and I hope that it all goes well for you in High School.

Enjoy your visits here.
    Last edited by johnyABinAUS; 17-Dec-2010 at 23:43. Reason: Mainly some punctuation.

Juche is the form of Communism used in North Korea

Also I'm pretty sarcastic at some times

Well welcome to site and please don't nuke us, although I wouldn't mind another nuk

Thank you for posting an answer to my Juche question.