Thread: How d'ye do and hullabaloo, awkward introduction written by me for you. =]

Default How d'ye do and hullabaloo, awkward introduction written by me for you. =]

Heeey everyone! I saw this nifty intro template made by spddan so I decided to use it for convenience. =]

*exasperated sigh* Here goes!

1) Hello! Who are you?

Thank you for the warm welcome, template! I hope we'll be good friends. Anyhoo, I'm in that wonderfully awkward teenage stage in my life where I act like I know what I want out of life but am blissfully unaware of how the world actually works...sort of.

2) What brings you here?

Get ready for a TL;DR post. I tend to ramble. D:

As long as I can remember, I've had a fascination with diapers. Maybe it was because I was potty-trained too early but I've always been fixated on them. I was always jealous of other kids who were (in my eyes, anyway) lucky enough to still be in diapers. This part of me had never really changed as I was growing up, and I never brought it up to my family or peers in fear of being ridiculed.

When I was seven, and my brother was twelve, he was diagnosed with asperger syndrome. The focus pretty much shifted from me to my brother ever since and I've felt as if a little piece of my childhood has never really been fulfilled. Not to say I didn't have a good childhood, but it definitely felt rushed by comparison to a lot of my friends.

By coincidence or subconscious desire, I started wetting the bed when I was eight. Although that just led to having a plastic sheet over my bed, wearing uncomfortable bedwetting alarms that seldom work, and a (cliché description, ahoy!) cold, wet bed every morning. As much as I wanted to suggest regressing back to diapers, I was (again) too afraid to bring the subject up. I stopped wetting the bed at around ten but my desire to wear diapers stayed. I still didn't really understand my (almost) obsession with them. As I approached puberty, this (not surprisingly) turned into a sexual kink that made me feel awful about myself.

My dad made the upgrade from dial-up to DSL when I was around twelve, so that was pretty much the perfect opportunity to see if there was any other crazy people on the world wide web that had this diaper fetish thing. I've been lurking plenty of these forums ever since. =]

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests?

I'm big into music. I play the trumpet and piano, and I'm learning (well...trying to learn, anyway) how to play the guitar. I've been a part of my school's marching band for a few years and I just got hired as staff because I'm graduating this year. =D

I'm also a bit of a writer (Now whether or not I'm good is in the eye of the beholder...). Pretty much all of my writing is furry related so I'm not entirely sure if that's up anyone's alley. I'm also an editor for the school's literary magazine, so that's pretty cool.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Just wanted to meet people who I could relate to with this. Even if it's not the topic of all of our conversations, it's always a good feeling to know that they know how you feel (awkwardly structured sentence was awkwardly structured).

Here's the TL;DR version for all those interested. =]

1. I'm a teen.
    2. I can relate to *B/DL because I feel as if I didn't fully live my childhood.
    3. Music and Writing <3

Bobbie

Hello there!!! First of all, I adore your title for your thread! Second, you're learning to play guitar? Me too! I started three months ago and I had my first performance tonight. Can you play any songs? Anyways if you ever want to chat then post a visitors message to my profile (click on my username on this post to get there)

Actually, I just started learning a few days ago after years of procrastinating. I know I just started and everything, but this is the most I've had to work at learning since I started trumpet in sixth grade. X)

Hope your performance went well! What'd you play? =D

Quote Originally Posted by CinnamonApples View Post

As long as I can remember, I've had a fascination with diapers. Maybe it was because I was potty-trained too early but I've always been fixated on them. I was always jealous of other kids who were (in my eyes, anyway) lucky enough to still be in diapers. This part of me had never really changed as I was growing up, and I never brought it up to my family or peers in fear of being ridiculed.
    That's exactly how it was for me, too! I remember calling it a "diaper obsession" when I was much younger because I was unfamiliar with the word "fetish" and i had no idea there were others like me.

Great post and I love your intro style, haha! You definitely seem like a good writer.