Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else getting a Zhu Zhu for Christmas?

Talking Anyone else getting a Zhu Zhu for Christmas?

I am (hopefully a black et white one), so is anyone else?

My Grandma told me that her whole Sunday school class wanted one (age range from 4-9), so that's what she is getting them for Christmas. Though I didn't think they were so popular

I have no idea what a zoo zoo is so no, I'm not getting one.

Nah, they're kind of cute, and I like the idea of a hamster that runs around and plays but doesn't have to be fed or cleaned up after, but they just aren't interesting to me.

Zhu Zhu Pets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia <-- Zhu zhu's are little robotic hamsters that run around and act cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    Only if I can put it in the microwave.
    You just reminded me of a friend of mine...he once set fire to a Furby. He claimed it kept screaming 'wata me, wata me'. Even if it didn't, it was still a funny story.

Oh, my Tech teacher has one of those, it is kinda creepy, it turns it self on and runs around....

Quote Originally Posted by KakashoLin View Post
    it is kinda creepy, it turns it self on and runs around....
    That's what she said!

Anyways my 2nd cousin has one of them and I just don't see anything in them. I'd perfer getting a plushie/stuffed animal but even those are getting macharine or tech shoved into them and not the good kind like from A.I.

God that thing is fuckin awesome.

My sister got one for Christmas last year and my cat loved it, so my parents very kindly bought her the rabbit one as an Easter gift earlier this year.

To be honest I don't understand why kids love them so much, all they do is roll around the floor making annoying noises. But it seems children do love them, and so does my cat.