Thread: This guy is not helping our rep.....

Default This guy is not helping our rep.....

So I was checking the weather first thing this morning and come across this article about a man in my city...
    Oklahoma City man admits conning baby sitters by posing as autistic and wearing diapers |

Now, nowhere in the article does it made any mention of diapers/ bottles/ pacis being a mental illness, or that anyone who does these things is automatically a molester, BUT the comments have now been disabled on the article, with good reason.

Everyone jumped to the conclusion that anyone who wears a diaper needs to be institutionalized and on copious amounts of meds. And that was the nicest comment I saw.

Anyway, I have no plans on coming out to my friends, but if they ever found my paci or something, I would explain to them, and while they are pretty intelligent, if word ever got around about me being AB, I would be somewhat scared that someone would remember this and assume the worst.

TL;DR An AB/DL in my town was tricking/ molesting people, now I am more worried people will think that about me.

Anyone have anything like this happen near them? Or have any other thoughts about the article or them disabling comments?

There is already a thread on this in the Off-Topic forum. But yeah, the general consensus is that this guy is messed up and making us look bad.

Oops D: *runs over there* Sorreh.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Kay, I did not see a similar thread (went back to June). ?? And I also don't see how it's off-topic, since it directly relates to me being worried about my AB-ness. So besides this happening before, what do people think about them disabling comments?