Thread: My review of the Bambino Teddies

Default My review of the Bambino Teddies

Okay I received my order of Bambino Teddys in the mail today and am wearing one now as I type this.

Upon opening the big box containing six bags of eight diapers I was already pretty happy. I put five of the six bags into my dresser with the 1.5 bags of Attends I have left along with some crappy Walgreens brand cloth backed diapers which I'll get rid of someday. I took one bag of the Bambino Teddys and tore it open. I took one of them out and immediately noticed that the plastic outer covering isn't as crinkly as the Attends I'm used to wearing. It's still plastic though which is good. I opened it up and took notice of the adorable teddy bear prints and smiled. It's got the little bear playing with a balloon, sleeping, and playing with a ball. Unfortunately I couldn't try one on immediately because I was going to school in a few hours so I had to wait until I got home.

After I got home I jumped in the shower and took a quick shower, then dried myself off. I grabbed one of the new diapers from my dresser where I have them stored and opened it up for the first time. I usually put my diapers on standing up against a wall or a door so I did that and noticed the Bambinos are slightly bigger than the Attends I wear. I thought "well okay it'll be awhile before I manage to outgrow medium Bambinos!" I taped it on and I was suddenly reminded of much simpler times where nothing mattered. The adorable prints have some sort of psychological effect on me and I love it! I haven't tested their capacity yet but for now I am most pleased with Bambino Teddys!

That's the first really good look I've gotten at the print and I have to say it's really cute! I wish some of the sites would give a larger view of the print like that.

Yay teddys their just like the reg bambinos but with the teddy print and the stretch tapes. Also enjoy them ^^

Quote Originally Posted by TailsZelin View Post
    Yay teddys their just like the reg bambinos but with the teddy print and the stretch tapes. Also enjoy them ^^
    This is no longer the case. BHG uses the same tapes on all their diapers now. I heard mixed reviews on the Teddies with the stretch tapes so I waited a bit to see if they'd change the tapes.

Ah ok well thats good ^^ I got them when the teddys first came out in test the tapes were good but if pulled to much they would rip i hope they fixed that.

Quote Originally Posted by TailsZelin View Post
    Ah ok well thats good ^^ I got them when the teddys first came out in test the tapes were good but if pulled to much they would rip i hope they fixed that.
    They have. The ones I have don't seem to have different tapes than the regular bambinos. And I have yet to rip any of them. I wear mine pretty tight around my waist.