Thread: want friends

Default want friends

hey id like to make firneds thanks for having me

Hi! Welcome to the forums! A good way for people to get to know you better is by you posting some of the things you like to do....

Hey, why don't you tell us a little more about you. Your hobbies, likes, dislikes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun180 View Post
    hey id like to make firneds thanks for having me
    Well, if you want to make friends here, then it probably is a good idea to post some of your interests and hobbies outside of *B/DL. We want to get to know you as a person, not just as a diaper-wearer.

I noticed on your profile you did not list any hobbies or interests under non-AB/DL interests; rather, you stated that you are interested in "dudes in diapers." While there are plenty of people here who wear diapers, stating that you are interested in "dudes in diapers" sounds like you are looking for dating or roleplay partners. This site, though, is not a dating site, but a support community.

Furthermore, all of your visitor messages on people's profile have asked for their emails. I am not sure if this is blatantly against the rules; however, it is highly frowned as you are relatively new and therefore we do not really know you. If you wish to meet people, it is best to begin by making posts on the forum and chatting in the IRC, rather than trying to arrange to talk outside of ADISC.

Finally, looking at your other posts, I noticed you have a habit of typing in txt-speak, which is against the rules because it is difficult to read. It really isn't hard to avoid, as it only takes a few more seconds to capitalize the letter "i" and to type out you instead of using the letter "u."