Thread: Hey Guys :D

Default Hey Guys :D

So, I've been reading the forums and wiki for a while, decided you're all pretty cool people and I might as well go ahead and make an account here.

I've been a DL for about as long as I can remember, just about all the way back to last Sunday (My memory's terrible, but really, it's been a while.)

Anyway, I'm just another random high-school geek, programing in my spare time, playing games, the like.

Your advice always seems fairly sound, and I look forward to giving, as well as receiving it. See you around!

Welcome! I got an account for the same reason! And yeah, feel free to ask our advice hehe Well, i'm not much for a formal welcomer...i guess....but welcome and have fun!

Welcome To The Forum dude :3

What kinda Music do you listen to? What Kinda Games Do You Play?

Hope to see you around

Default Yeah welcome

I think I'd agree that most ppl are pretty cool here. Welcome aboard! Make yourself at home and feel free to ask questions! There is no such thing as a silly question. Have fun and take care

Quote Originally Posted by Darklethal12 View Post
    ...and I look forward to giving, as well as receiving it. See you around!
    *snicker snicker snicker* X3

Gutter-minded me aside, welcome to

Programming in spare time... what languages are you into? ActionScript, Java, PHP? I haven't touched a compiler in a while, but personally prefer C++ and Java, but lately experimenting with ActionScript cause of work.

I'm into pretty much every kind of music there is, but stick to industrial most of the time.
    Games are, as with every teen male, almost exclusively first-person shooters.

I've mainly stuck to C++ for all my programing needs. Once I get that down, I'll probably branch out to Java.