Thread: G.OON Superbig Diapers

Default G.OON Superbig Diapers

Today I finally picked up my first bag of the G.OON Superbig diapers from the post office. They really are "superbig", they are about the same width as an adult diaper but not quite long enough or cut correctly to fit a 32" waist. They are really really soft and absorbent though, I'm using them as a stuffer with my ABU Super Dry Kids diapers. Given they are seriously expensive, I still really wanted to try them out at least once. Have to say they're pretty awesome...but is it worth 100 bucks? I'd say if you could fit into one they are, but if not, I'd say just stick with Luvs or Pampers for stuffers.

Would you feel okay taking a picture of the diapers (not while wearing) and packaging so like we had a better idea of what they were like. Any way you could put one next to a size 7 pampers for comparison?

I'd really like to learn more about these but it's hard when most sites about them would probably only be in Japanese. Why are they so big anyways?

Damn, I've been looking for someone who would distribute them to the US for a long time now.

Feel free to throw one my way.

Where did you get them from, Ebay?

100 for a pack of 22?

Wish I had that much money to throw away on diapers that don't fit me ha.

But please post pictures!

Default is a good spot to check. they are like the asian side of yahoo marketplace....

Try here: goonnappy.

Love the narrative... "If you find your baby's nappy is a little damp on its backsheet, please do not feel surprised. Actually it is very normal, because the hot steam from baby's pee has already been given out through the nappy's backsheet instead of steaming onto your baby's bottom through its top sheet."

the site i suggested: they dont ship to the usa.....that has been a pretty common response when i have inquired into shipping foreign diaper brands to the usa.....most foreign sites will all has to do with introducing brands into markets they have no intention of introducing. the only option may be ebay....