Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Most Embarassing Moment Or The Most Courageous Moment You Did With Baby Stuff.

Default The Most Embarassing Moment Or The Most Courageous Moment You Did With Baby Stuff.

For me it was in texas. I went down to texas to visit my daddy fur and a furry buddy. Well i ended going to walmart with them in just my footed sleeper with my binki hanging from my neck and wearing a soaked diaper. I walked threw the walmart like that for a good hour and we picked up some supplies hehe. We counted about 100 some people staring at me. Thats mine so whats yours?

Ahaha the joys of going to random places where no one has a clue as to who you are.

Sadly I have no crazy experiences to share.

I can say from personal experience that when Canadian Border and Immigration Services officers search your car, and they find pacis in it, and you don't have actual kids in the car, they will think it's E.

How do I know this? I was on my way to a diaper party in Vermont and was going to drive through Canada to shave distance and time from the trip. They opted to search me, which just started with me opening my bags. When they saw the pacis (a modified pacifiersrus Nuk5 and a regular Nuk5), they decided to do a full search of my car, which meant they removed EVERYTHING from my car, spread it all out on the ground, and brought the drug dog through. As they were doing this, they specifically told me that they suspected I had E in the car that I was trying to smuggle into Canada.

As it was, I had no drugs, but I had been trying to dodge telling them that I was on my way to a diaper party. Eventually, they found the printout with the directions, the Bambino diapers, the pacis, the onesies, the plastic pants, and they figured out that my stroller (actually a special needs stroller-google Convaid Cruiser 16) required a second human to push. They also found my lockpicks (which are not illegal in Michigan and I had forgetten were in the overhead console) and my steel collar with the 2-inch spikes. By the end of it all, I wanted to die from embarrassment, but after over two hours of the Canadian border guards tearing apart my car, they pulled me aside and told me something that literally changed my life. "Sir, listen, we're border agents for the federal government of Canada at the busiest border crossing between the United States and Canada (the Ambassador Bridge between Detroit and Windsor). We search thousands of cars per day, so we've seen it all. We don't terribly care what you do with your personal life as long as you're straight with us. Frankly, we have more important things to worry about, and we're busy enough that we'll probably forget about this by the end of the night."

I guarantee that last part about forgetting by the end of the night was a lie on their part, but they finally let me return into the US (they weren't letting me into Canada with the collar and lockpicks). I think the border guards were mostly annoyed that I made them search the car for nothing, and they didn't give two shits about the diapers and all the other stuff. On my drive home, I realized that night that life was way too short to spend it worrying if someone figured out I was into diapers. I mean, hell, in spite of having everything laid out in the open for all to see, and all SEEN by the border guards, I was still alive and free and ultimately no worse off than I had been before.

SeanPalladino

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    I can say from personal experience that when Canadian Border and Immigration Services officers search your car, and they find pacis in it, and you don't have actual kids in the car, they will think it's E.
    Question. Um, what does 'E' stand for? I'm not really a regular on the forums, so I might be missing the reference.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanPalladino View Post
    Question. Um, what does 'E' stand for? I'm not really a regular on the forums, so I might be missing the reference.
    Ecstasy.

:3

Ecstasy

Not a *B/DL reference by any means but not as mainstream as other drugs which people still manage to be blissfully ignorant about.

Haven't had any terribly embarrassing moments yet, however if anyone were to use my computer without my knowledge before I cleaned the web history and such ADISC would popup on my Google Chrome searches when you open a new tab. That would probably snowball into more embarrassing things.

I tend to frequent Ctrl-Shift-N on other machines.

Default http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MDMA

*AHEM* link in title

SteelCity

Did you do that to get attention? acceptance? adrenaline rush? Im an open minded guy, and each to to his own. I just dont understand how some people make publice appearances like this, what is the goal...

Quote Originally Posted by TailsZelin View Post
    For me it was in texas. I went down to texas to visit my daddy fur and a furry buddy. Well i ended going to walmart with them in just my footed sleeper with my binki hanging from my neck and wearing a soaked diaper. I walked threw the walmart like that for a good hour and we picked up some supplies hehe. We counted about 100 some people staring at me. Thats mine so whats yours?

I was buying some Goodnties and there was something wrong with the bill i was using to pay and they had to call up the manager and everything and everyone was waiting in line

Quote Originally Posted by TailsZelin View Post
    Furry exist? And they live in Texas?! Does Chuck Noris know about this?!