Thread: Walgreens Packaging

Default Walgreens Packaging

Just a quick question.

Does anyone know if Walgreens packaging for diapers is discreet at all? I have parents living with me so I don't want them questioning the package. Though, they usually don't open my mail, you can never be too sure.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

Bump.

I've never actually ordered something from them so I can't say for certain. However, if I'm not mistaken, you should be able to order stuff and have those things held for you at a walgreens store for pick-up. I'd imagine that'd be the most discreet way to go about it, though I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    I've never actually ordered something from them so I can't say for certain. However, if I'm not mistaken, you should be able to order stuff and have those things held for you at a walgreens store for pick-up. I'd imagine that'd be the most discreet way to go about it, though I could be wrong.
    Yeah but right now I only have a permit and can't drive there, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered ordering online. I would walk there like the last few times I got diapers, but everyone driving by stares at you like they've never seen someone walking on a sidewalk before. Lazy ass Americans...

i would suggest getting something other then walgreens if you get online....
    there are better things that are known to be descrete

Quote Originally Posted by Orcaway View Post
    i would suggest getting something other then walgreens if you get online....
    there are better things that are known to be descrete
    Yeah I know, but the Walgreens Certainty brand diapers are dirt cheap, unlike most other online diapers. And since I'm short on cash, I don't really have too many options.