Thread: Diapers for Christmas or Best Christmas EVER!!!

Default Diapers for Christmas or Best Christmas EVER!!!

My wife's friend had her husband walk out on her after 12 years or marriage because he was unhappy which is terrible. This got my wife to contemplating about our marriage and although she knows I would never leave her she started to realize that having a happy marriage is so important.

She couldn't stand when I wore diapers and always made me feel uncomfortable when I did wear by letting me know she hated it. Well she had a complete turn around and decided that if diapers made me happy then she didn't want to stop me from being happy. The last couple of weeks has been the best and she's even worn diapers herself. She told me that she would never be into diapers like I am but she loved knowing that it made me so happy to see her in diapers.

Since she has been so sweet in regards to diapers lately I have been on a quest to find her diapers that she would feel most comfortable in. She told me she really liked the Bambino teddy diapers and would wear them more often if she had them in small. I have let her try on so many different diapers and I decided to buy her some ABU Super Dry Kids & Cushies for Christmas. I really hope she likes them and I am so excited for Christmas this year and so far this has been the best Christmas ever.

Very very cool! Always good to see stories like this!

Congratulations. My wife has bought me a number of things such as a couple of plushies, footed jammies, a onsie and snap shorts, and now she's looking for shortalls. It's so amazingly nice to be accepted by your loved one.

Hey that's very cool for you now! I do think I wouldn't give her diapers as her Christmas gift tho. I would give her them just so. Be happy that she is accepting and participating but don't over do it.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Aww that's so cute of you guys It's always great to see a couple endorse each others' interests

If you haven't already you should try taking interest in something she enjoys, too.

Also I find it hilarious that a couple's divorce ended up in you having the best Christmas ever. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Bokeh View Post
    I have let her try on so many different diapers and I decided to buy her some ABU Super Dry Kids & Cushies for Christmas. I really hope she likes them and I am so excited for Christmas this year and so far this has been the best Christmas ever.
    Make sure you get her something else good that she really wants. She might interpret the gift of diapers as more of a gift for you!

Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by happydl View Post
    Make sure you get her something else good that she really wants. She might interpret the gift of diapers as more of a gift for you!

Congrats!
    Don’t worry, that's not her only Christmas present. I'm actually a pretty good gift giver and am one of the few straight guys that can pick out coordinating outfits from her favorite store that she actually likes to wear. Being that this is her first time really wearing diapers I got the diapers
    as kind of an extra thing to open on Christmas when it's just the two of us.

Well excellent. Reminds me that I need to buy my wife some new diapers one of these days. I've had an eye on those cute Depend Prints for girls.

Okay, I gave them to her a day early and she really liked them. She thinks the Bambino Teddies are cute so I was hoping she would like these too and she thought they were great. So all in all I'm glad I got them and she didn't mind one bit that they were given as sort of a Christmas present.