Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gerber plastic pants(baby size ones)

Default Gerber plastic pants(baby size ones)

Anyone like wearing these? I loved the Toddler size ones but Gerber stopped making them so now I wear the size 3T. I am 6'1 145lbs. and although they are tight on me I just love them like crazy So anyone else into these? I would like to find others like me who love wearing them.

I used to wear those years ago, I was a little heavyer then they just fit, recently I bought just cheapo plastic pants, but didn't like them.

So I bought some snap pants I really like them, but I bought them way big, because I'm useing bath towels for cloth diapers.

annierighthurr

I saw those at Walmart today and ALMOST bought some. I took them out of the pack though...those things are pretty small. It didn't seem worth it lol cuz even thought they'd go on prolly, they would be like.... spandex, haha.

I am gonna buy adult sized ones to wear with my disposables. I'm also gonna pick up some of those cloth diapers they have at Walmart within a few weeks.

Fresh out of the package they will stretch to a 30in. waist but after wearing them a few times they will stretch out even more. I have a few pics of me in them.

Protex used to sell an adult sizes plastic pant like the Gerber plastic pants. I got and have a few pairs of them. I like them very much. They were called I cant believe its not Gerber.

lol some things never change - abercrombiestud i started out wearing my brothers curity cloth diapers 21x40 and his toddler xlg gerber plastic pants - i was 13 & 6' and 24 or 25" waist and wore right under my jeans - when they got wet i put in my lil bros diaper pail and got some dry ones - that was so awesome and never got caught once but did leak a couple of times -

The Gerber toddler was my choice until I started putting on extra pounds. I would get them from VIP products, then from Protex. Now I use Fetware 6 mil plastic pants. They really hold up well. Mine are currently over 3 years old and are showing no sign of wear.
    I have 6 pair of pull on and they are used 1 pair a day. I use cloth diapers 24/7 and would like to hear from others who use cloth a plastic pants.

I too used Gerber Toddler up until a couple of years ago when I couldn't get them any more. I thought they still advertised the Toddler size on line, but of course, if you're going to buy on line, you might as well get something that fits better. I loved the fact, however, that they were for baby with the Gerber baby picture on the package. Definitely a turn on!

Because I often wear in bed, and love the feeling of being wet when I wake up in the morning, I have gotten the high back plastic pants through Amazon.com. I have an instant account and it's just easier to point and click. With them being larger, I don't leak, which would not be cool for Mrs Dogboy, or Doggirl, in her case, I guess. I have gotten the night weight pre-folds and really like them. They are very thick, and absorbent.

redtails

Do they really stretch enough to be worn by a teenager/adult? That's hard to believe but I'll take your word for it! We don't have anything like that here in Europe, it's all disposable stuff unless you want to go to a baby shop which obviously only sells baby articles in those puny sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by redtails View Post
    Do they really stretch enough to be worn by a teenager/adult? That's hard to believe but I'll take your word for it! We don't have anything like that here in Europe, it's all disposable stuff unless you want to go to a baby shop which obviously only sells baby articles in those puny sizes.
    They were sized large enough for me to wear them in my teens, even with a thin diaper. It's a while back, but my recollection is that I was okay up to maybe age 15 as a skinny, but not skeletal kid. I'm sure they wouldn't have been very good for wetting, with everything so compressed, but I wasn't into that at the time. Properly sized plastic pants would have been far better, but at the time (pre-Internet), I had no idea how those might be obtained.