Thread: Hello...

jasondl

Lightbulb Hello...

Hi there my name is Jason [removed].
    Last edited by Trevor; 15-Dec-2010 at 02:22. Reason: Removed personals ad/contact information content.

Welcome to the site, jasondl. Unfortunately, I needed to remove almost all your introduction as you took sort of a wrong turn with things. Why not have a look at these links http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcem...697-rules.html and http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...roduction.html and try giving it another shot. We don't want to know anything personally identifying, just something to get to know you better. ADISC is not a typical diaper site and it may or may not be what you're looking for. I'm sure you'll work out whether it suits you or not.

jasondl

why allways the moderators are not in my favor. im very selective by metting people why i cant satisfacy my needs

Jason,

The moderators aren't "picking" on you to be mean. Like any social group ADISC members expect certain things from there fellow members. For example, we expect our fellow members to have (and share) interests outside of diaper wearing, we expect our fellow members not to treat ADISC as a dating site and we also expect some punctuation in our fellow member's posts. Trevor is just trying to help you out here: if you don't take a different approach, you won't be accepted by the folks here. And if you're looking for a daddy, then this really isn't the website where you'll find him. Sorry.

jasondl

You people obiviosly dont get my point thats why i dont log on frecuently here because the site is not for me i perfer logging in to facebook than here

It seems you don't get the point that we're trying to get across. You can leave, it's not going to change a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by jasondl View Post
    why allways the moderators are not in my favor.
    Actually, this is the only post of yours where a mod has stepped in and commented. Mods have a purple username and will frequently type in purple if they are issuing an official staff rule, opinion, or the like.

im very selective by metting people why i cant satisfacy my needs
    Why can't you satisfy your needs here? Because it is the wrong place to do so. You would not go to a bar for a medical exam or a doctor's office for beer. Similarly, you cannot expect to find dating partners or people to meet-up on a support community for people 13+.

We do not care how selective you are. Since there are minors here, it is against the rules to make posts looking to meet-up or date people. These rules have existed far longer than you have been on this forum, so they are not going to bend for your sake.

Near did a good job of explaining why Trevor edited out your post and what is acceptable in this community. I suggest you reread his post.

You people obiviosly dont get my point thats why i dont log on frecuently here because the site is not for me i perfer logging in to facebook than here
    Actually, quite the contrary - we do get your point! You want to use this site, like every other site you've joined, as a place to meet-up and hook-up with people. However, the members here do not want this to be a place for people to do that. There's plenty of other places for that - go elsewhere instead.

Also, it is a bit creepy that you are 24 but have yourself listed as a teen baby and were asking in your original post for teen babies.

Good, I say Good Riddance..... You creeper.

Just to reiterate - this is not a dating or hook up site.

e.g., from your userprofile:
    Personal Space - Meeting boys & guys up to the age of 30 only

Meeting boys = must not imply meeting minors (ADISC Members under the age of 18).

Because we serve minors as young as 13 years old here, we are vigilant to keep ADISC safe. ADISC is not your typical AB/DL site because it serves teens under the age of 18. All of the members here are diligent to report suspicious activity and/or inappropriate activity by adults (Those over the age of majority = 18+ years) towards our minors (Those under 18 years) here. You should take some time to read the rules and see if ADISC is truly a good fit for you.

I suggest that you change your profile listing as teen baby (TB) and the part about meeting boys. If you read this the next time you visit - consider your membership in ADISC, message me if you feel I'm off base here or if you have other concerns, - DR

I'm glad to see that everyone commenting to you here are on exactly the same page; ADISC members and Staff alike!