Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awesome hats

Default Awesome hats

I saw a guy in the store I'm temping at a few days ago, he had this awesome knitted chicken hat and its taken me ages to find them. I think I found them but the price seems a bit steep.

Animal Knit Hats, Your Source for Quality, Hand Knit Animal Hats.

What do you all think? Going by the pic on the front page it looks like they do mitts too.

Oo! I saw them at a airport I was so tempted to by them but my better judgment told me not to be cause it would be to hot to wear there here. From what i saw it looked well made but i did not see any mitts. There was a mouse/rat one i really wanted to get too >_< .

Loopygone

They do look pretty cute, can't see the prices since they seem to be out of stock for EVERYTHING :S. But I've seen similar being sold at festivals and the mcm Expo for about 10-15 each, these do look slightly better quality.

I have a cheapo one, which I got at the MCM Expo:

Keeps me ears warm

Would break out laughing if I saw somebody wearing one of these on the street. Sure, they're cute or whatever, but I doubt you could be taken seriously while wearing one.

I've seen a student or two at our school wearing something like that. I love them. Did you notice the mittens? Lots of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by MarqueeMoon View Post
    Would break out laughing if I saw somebody wearing one of these on the street. Sure, they're cute or whatever, but I doubt you could be taken seriously while wearing one.
    Being taken seriously is overrated :p

Honestly, I'd probably wear one of these everyday if I could get away with it. It would go great with my personality and general style.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorFox View Post
    Being taken seriously is overrated :p

Honestly, I'd probably wear one of these everyday if I could get away with it. It would go great with my personality and general style.
    Agreed. Also, as a furry, being taken seriously has never and probably will never be very high on my list of priorities.