Thread: Someone Named ChipButty

Talking Someone Named ChipButty

Hello, my name here is chipbutty. Even though I'm named after British food, I'm actually from the southwest USA. I commonly enjoy being anonymous to keep my online identity separate from my real life.

I came across this website because I am a DL. I have enjoyed the occasional wearing of diapers as long as I can remember. My desire to wear them developed a sexual side to it when I was a teenager. I'm now in my 20's and that side of it is declining. While I am pretty immature and feel like I'm still a kid, I am not much of an AB myself. I do appreciate it in others.

Things I'm interested in tend to center around science and art. I read a lot about science and technology. I love non-fiction books. I browse the web with the specific goal in mind of learning new things. On the art side, I like photography. I know my way around manual settings and could operate a dslr if I had one. Outside of Science/technology/art, I just try to get a feel for what other people are interested in.

I came to this website to discuss things that I keep private from people in my normal life. I want to talk with people who understand what it's like to be AB/DL. I am here because it's an AB/DL support community.

Smile Welcome ChipButty to ADISC.

Welcome ChipButty to ADISC from Australia.

Glad you joined because it is a support community web site. I have found this site to be a very friendly one.

What is the British food of your namesake ChipButty? I have never heard of it before.

I agree it is wise to be anonymous online and keep your real name secure.

Your experience with nappies seems to follow a common trend, if there is such a thing, (well it is similar to my experience at least). Our earliest memories are of an attraction to wearing nappies. This can develop a sexual aspect in the teenage years and later for some, a decline in attraction as you develop and mature.

As for me, my love of nappies (or diapers) started way back as far as I can remember, that and a love of wearing female clothes.

Great that you use the web to learn new things, (plus at my age; correct what you were wrongly taught too many years ago, because we did not know any better way back then).

In the real world, some of my main interests are history, science and astronomy. Also, I still sometimes use my analogue SLR camera that has manual settings only.

Enjoy your time here.