Thread: New here, but not so new to the community

charmcitydl

Default New here, but not so new to the community

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Been a DL for more than 10 years and have just started to get into the community a little more. Kinda in withdraw right now since I am in between moving into my first house and I don't want my fiance to find anything by chance. Yes she knows that I have worn in the past, but she doesn't like to see them. Anyway, just though I would say hello to everyone.

Welcome charmcitydl to ADISC.
    Glad that someone who is not new to the general AB/DL community, wanted to join our support community site and say hello.

Well it is good that your DL interest is not a secret from your fiancÚ, pity that it must be kept hidden and can not be shared. Hope things improve with time, (I have never pushed it, I just try to show her that she is more important than anything else).

By the way, do you have any interests or hobbies you would care to share with us? As for me, my love of nappies (er diapers) started way back as far as I can remember, that and a love of female clothes.

In the real life, some of my main interests are history, science and astronomy. I have found this to be a very friendly site and I am happy that you are here. All the best with moving to your first house.

Enjoy your time here.

Quote Originally Posted by charmcitydl View Post
    Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Been a DL for more than 10 years and have just started to get into the community a little more. Kinda in withdraw right now since I am in between moving into my first house and I don't want my fiance to find anything by chance. Yes she knows that I have worn in the past, but she doesn't like to see them. Anyway, just though I would say hello to everyone.
    And hello to you to!

Welcome to ADISC!

The thing is, we're not really much like any of the other diaper sites online, we're more about the community and support that comes with knowing our members really well, both their diaper interest AND everything else about them!

Sooo... what sorts of hobbies do you have? Anything cool? How long have you and your fiance been engaged? Do you play any instruments or sports?

If you're struggling to think of things to write then this Introduction cheat sheet might help you out