Thread: Site told me to post...

Default Site told me to post...

Not one for intros. I mostly only comment on stories when someone else hasn't already said what I want to say. I'm just a dl that every now and then likes to visit the story section. I don't post negative comments to stories. This is because people have taken the time to share their ideas. If you don't like it move on.

If you have any other questions feel free to pm me.

Well thanks for taking a moment to introduce yourself here Clevern. Welcome to the posting world of the site. It is perfectly fine to stick to the stories section if that is all you are looking for here. Just remember that we're a pretty accepting and friendly community here, and we don't mind it when good people choose to hop in and say a kind word now and then.

If you'd like to get to know people here, feel free to post a bit more about who you are as a person, like any hobbies or personal non-DL related interests you may have. If you'd prefer not to though, that is fine also. Either way, I hope you enjoy your time here.

I have been around online at different sites since the mid To Late 90s. I just Never had much of a desire to join in. I always found others had the same thoughts and responded. No point to have repeat posts. . But since I moved to the states I have been involved in some chats etc due to the lack of things to do on the homefront. Hence me also signing up on here.