Thread: hi

Default hi

Greeting, I am Jen and I have been a DL for a very long time. Nice to have a website where there are others like myself

Smile Welcome to ADISC Jen!

Hi Jen, JohnyABinAUS (that is from Australia) here, welcome to ADISC.

Yes it was not easy growing up, knowing that you have this weird attraction to diapers (or nappies for me) and in my case girls' clothing, that you had to keep secret all your life. In the days of my youth there was no Internet, (yes I am that old) and of course you thought that you were the only one with such strange feelings. Today it seems a little easier, but growing up different from everybody else is always hard.

Here at ADISC we are primarily a support community site and (without getting too personal), we like to see introductions with just a little more detail about your interests outside of diapers.

As for me science, astronomy and history are my main interests. My life is so much better now I can come here and share my thoughts on a wide range of topics.

So again welcome and are there any hobbies or interests you have you would like share? All the best.

Welcome fellow Carolinian! You are not alone, the sticks (important note: I am proud of my state and would hate to have to leave) of North and South Carolina have many others like yourself who understand and accept you.

Now feel free to tell us as much about yourself as you feel comfortable. Your involvement here it will help facilitate your assimilation into this wonderful cyber community.