Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help deciding on a diaper

Default Help deciding on a diaper

Alright, Adisc. I'm wearing my last Bambino as I write this. It's time to order something new. Having perused the 'net, I'm leaning toward trying the Bambino Teddys. They look more form-fitting than the Bambinos (the plastic tape landing area is a bit stiff).

I know the Bambino Teddies had been talked out ad nauseum in a long-ago post, so I'll just put it to all of you: what diaper do you recommend and why?

I like a diaper that has soft outer plastic, is form-fitting, soft on the inside, and is thick. Within those paramaters, anything else is fine. It can be as noisy as a jet engine, for instance. Doesn't matter. lol

So...yeah. Thanks in advance, Adisc.

-BC

I'm always happy with Abena abriform x-plus. While I end up buying just about every one that comes out to try, I keep going back.

Quote Originally Posted by jtall66 View Post
    I'm always happy with Abena abriform x-plus. While I end up buying just about every one that comes out to try, I keep going back.
    Agreed. I very much liked the Abena X-Plus, and I loved dealing with XPMedical...I think in a perfect world, I'll have both Abenas and Bambinos around. Since my wife and I are in the process of paying down a bunch of debt, though...it'll have to be one or the other, sadly.

I think Bambino is just a little softer on the outside, and just a little less stiff. Still, Abenas are a great choice.

Falkio

ABU is having a sale right now for both Cushies and Super Dry diapers. When you purchase them together, you get 25% off the total. I bought mine a week ago and they arrived without problem. The design on the Super Dry kids is slightly different than it used to be. They added a blue color to the leg cuffs that adds to the authenticity. Now they're truly like Pampers from the 90s. I personally also like them for the single tapes. They're not as bad as people make them out to be. The plastic is nice too.

Check it out: ABU Sale

Do not get the Teddy Bear Bambinos. They suck. The tapes broke after 30 minutes of laying around. While the idea of stretchy tapes is cool, it really didn't work for me. Just a heads up.

Whilst i do like to tighter fit and the absorbancy of the bambino diapers. They also ship to me faster. I have found that I like the leak guards in the ABU cushies, and the loose fit feels more baby-ish. I missed the 25% discount by 10 minutes. I placed my order while it was 15% off when you place an order with both cushies and SDK. Then like 10 to 20 mins of getting the confirmation there was the email about the 25% off. Oh well that will be my last order for a while. I splurged a little for Christmas. Next it's back to the cheap Attends. Hey they work and I can get a 26 pack for under $10.00.

dldaddy

I think if you wanna order something 'new', you should try any of the premium brands ya haven't tried... like dry 24/7, molicare, tranquility (I haven't tried them), tena... I'm sure there's a few I'm forgetting...

You should give some Dry 24/7s a test run for me and later, tell me how it goes for you. I've been wanting to try them for a long time!

If you want absorbancy, I recommend 24/7s or Abena X-plus
    Anything else, you can go for the Bambino range. They're awesome, I tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by jimini View Post
    You should give some Dry 24/7s a test run for me and later, tell me how it goes for you. I've been wanting to try them for a long time!
    Is that a request for a review? lol