Thread: Anxiety et Studying

Unhappy Anxiety et Studying

Oh buddy....I'm freaking out!

I have 2 exams tomorrow, and I've been studying for days now...but I'm still nervous.

So, what should I do? I normally just...um...cut when it becomes too much, but I'm trying to deal with it. So does anyone have any advice?

And perhaps if no one minds, will you guys wish me good luck as well?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryRaven View Post
    Oh buddy....I'm freaking out!

I have 2 exams tomorrow, and I've been studying for days now...but I'm still nervous.

So, what should I do? I normally just...um...cut when it becomes too much, but I'm trying to deal with it. So does anyone have any advice?

And perhaps if no one minds, will you guys wish me good luck as well?

Thanks!
    If you've been studying for days, you know most of what you'll retain.

Here is what you do: take a break. Go out to dinner, a movie, what have you. Then come back home, take a look over your materials, and go to sleep. Wake up a half-hour earlier than normal tomorrow, look over the first exam's materials again then, and after you have finished the first exam, look over the materials for the second exam (another half-hour or so).

You've done all you can; about the only thing you can do now is:
    (1) Stress and start to lose recall;
    (2) Relax, prime, sleep, then review.

I'd recommend #2.

The best suggestion I have for you is to enter the exam in a good mood. Listen to music and/or think about stuff that makes you happy or that you're good at right before the exam. That should help you stay calm when you get started.

Anyway, go break a leg tomorrow.

One of your exams has to be in Latin, lol.

anxiety et studying
    Valeo, me amicam. I agree with h3g3l, yah just gotta relax. You know the stuff, you just need to refresh it in your mind before the exam is all.

Haha...that would make more since considering the title, but no.

"Et" is just something I kept after taking French. It's faster to type than "and".

Anyway, Biology et Stats tomorrow.

...my left brain hates me. Oh, thank you for the advice! I'm trying to stay as calm as possible, watch cartoons, eat cake, etc.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Thank you! I'll try to be as cheerful as I can tomorrow!

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Thank you so much for the advice! I'm going to sleep as much as I can tonight, though I'm sure I'll have to take something in order to reach sleep without waking throughout the night.